CO POT Model

02 Mar 2013 11:18 #11 by The Boss
Replied by The Boss on topic CO POT Model
Fred, folks wanted pot, they put in a med model, then a rec model that now competes with it. In addition, in markets, some business fail while other take up the slack. That is just business and I know you know this.

Today there are gas stations closing. Now if many of them close, that is another story.

Pot is not a fad. Perhaps MMJ will diminish from dispensaries, but it will not go away. If someone could take two advil and a couple shots and stretch their back and find relief....there will be no record of them medically treating themselves with that Scotch or the advil, but it will likely work.

There are very few people I know in CO that do not smoke some weed. I would say out of 200 people I interact with regularly, I know or would assume that 8/10 are users. I don't hang with kids or old folks, mostly people 25-65. This includes your doctors, people teaching your kids and enforcing your laws.

The Colorado pot model is the same as all other product business/govt models....everyone get their hands in a get as much value out without doing any work...take that value away from folks that actually do do the work. That is what regulation is for.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.124 seconds