CONIFER VFW BREAKFAST THIS SUNDAY

21 Apr 2013 12:59 #11 by ScienceChic
You're welcome Pacamom! It was great to see everyone too, and I am highly disappointed that TPP wasn't wearing his. lol ..I'd be happy to get you one TLGT! I think it's time for some new styles and accessories...

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

21 Apr 2013 12:59 #12 by Cupcake

The Liberals GOP Twin wrote: I didn't even know there was a 285 shirt... and SC asked me why I wasn't wearing mine... Oh well... she told me where to pick up one... I still don't mind the 8 dollars... it goes to a good cause.

SC's children told me they were $40.00. Little varmints are gonna get a noogie when I see 'em!

21 Apr 2013 13:19 #13 by ScienceChic
I do believe Little Science Dude charged you special for the privilege of sitting next to him: $100 if I heard right! lol

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

21 Apr 2013 13:36 #14 by Reverend Revelant

Dimplszzz wrote:

The Liberals GOP Twin wrote: I didn't even know there was a 285 shirt... and SC asked me why I wasn't wearing mine... Oh well... she told me where to pick up one... I still don't mind the 8 dollars... it goes to a good cause.

SC's children told me they were $40.00. Little varmints are gonna get a noogie when I see 'em!

I meant the 8 dollars for the breakfast.

Waiting for Armageddon since 33 AD

21 Apr 2013 13:36 #15 by Reverend Revelant

Blazer Bob wrote:

Try and get the big one. The small one is not nearly as photogenic.

That was a clever way of saying the small one certainly wouldn't fit me :)

Waiting for Armageddon since 33 AD

21 Apr 2013 13:43 - 27 Nov 2017 00:13 #16 by ScienceChic
LOL! He really did mean the design! :happier: I have ones where I put something else on the back (like the Barefoot, Bluegrass, and BBQ logo) so I could only do a pocket 285B logo on the front - it's hard to see the tiny thing in pictures when the shirt goes "traveling" . :thumbsup: (that reminds me, gotta get my Seattle pics up one of these days...)

21 Apr 2013 15:14 #17 by Cupcake

Science Chic wrote: I do believe Little Science Dude charged you special for the privilege of sitting next to him: $100 if I heard right! lol

He started at $40, then upped it to $100 - and his little sister upped it to $400. They're both gonna get it! :modgun: (couldn't find a 'noogie' emoticon)

21 Apr 2013 16:07 #18 by pacamom

Blazer Bob wrote:

Try and get the big one. The small one is not nearly as photogenic.

You are talking about the shirt right?

22 Apr 2013 07:28 #19 by navycpo7
So the big question here is how was the breakfast. Need input. I have not had a chance to be at one in a couple of months due to other duties in the VFW, so was wondering. The guys and gals that took over having been doing a great job of getting it done, but community input is always good.

22 Apr 2013 07:31 #20 by Cupcake
Well, since you asked....

Everything was wonderful - but the gravy for the biscuits & gravy actually tasted like it came out of a can. I was pretty disappointed in that. But everything else was fabulous!

Time to create page: 0.161 seconds