Palin vs. Clinton?

02 Aug 2010 20:31 #1 by bailey bud
Today's Christian Science Monitor had a column toying with the idea ---- what do you think?

http://www.csmonitor.com/Commentary/Joh ... -vs.-Palin

My first thought (with apologies to the fairer sex) was "cat fight..."

My more sophisticated thought --- Hillary would win...

Politically speaking, I think Gov Palin is a novelty --- novelties wear off.

Not sure why I don't think Secretary Clinton is a novelty (what's Bill think?) --- but I think she can better survive a political battle than Gov. Palin.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

02 Aug 2010 20:44 #2 by benri
Replied by benri on topic Palin vs. Clinton?
Hillary hands down. She has a proven track record as Senator and is doing a great job as Secretary of State. (and that job can't be easy) She is not a QUITTER like Sarah. Heck, she didn't even quit Bill.

As far a "cat fight" Hillary wouldn't even play that game, she beat the boys in many of those primaries. Apologies to the "fairer sex" maybe Sarah should spend more time with her family & children & reality shows & tea parties & book signings & shopping & flitting around--I agree she is a novelty. Let Hillary do the real work. We don't need any weak sisters pretending to be leaders.

02 Aug 2010 20:47 #3 by Residenttroll returns
Hillary will have to make it through the Obamacare healthcare guidelines for obesity first. Under Obamacare, Hillary would be deemed obese and may soon be relieved of her duties with the government until she loses some weight.

03 Aug 2010 08:15 #4 by bailey bud
Replied by bailey bud on topic Palin vs. Clinton?
Would Mrs/Sen/Sec Clinton be able to beat President Obama - or would he simply decide not to run again in 2012?

03 Aug 2010 09:13 #5 by FredHayek
Replied by FredHayek on topic Palin vs. Clinton?
Clinton doing a great job as Sec'y of State? Not in my eyes, Obama has shunted her off for the most part, leaving his envoys in charge of the major hot zones.

Hilary is no Henry Kissinger.

But that said, she would win against Palin. And she would stand a good chance in 2012 if she wanted to run against Obama.

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

Time to create page: 0.126 seconds