Obama has killed more US citizens than foreigners... ?

23 May 2013 06:33 #11 by FredHayek

jf1acai wrote:

Gee, Timothy McVeigh killed 168....

How is that relevant to the topic of this thread?

:thumbsup: The POTUS is supposed to give a statement on drone policy today. Anything to take attention off Obamagate?

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

23 May 2013 07:07 #12 by Reverend Revelant

LadyJazzer wrote: Gee, Timothy McVeigh killed 168....

And Timothy McVeigh was convicted and executed for killing those 168 American Citizens... Obama has killed 4... are you suggesting we arrest Obama and have a trial or something?

Waiting for Armageddon since 33 AD

23 May 2013 07:40 #13 by Mtn Gramma

Timothy McVeigh wasn't POTUS, either. But I think you knew that.

23 May 2013 08:10 #14 by FredHayek

Mtn Gramma wrote:

Timothy McVeigh wasn't POTUS, either. But I think you knew that.

Nixon/Obama/Mtn Gramma: If the president does it, it isn't wrong.

23 May 2013 13:46 #15 by Photo-fish
Japanese-Americans and German-American citizens went home andtook up arms against the US during WWII. Were they given due process on the battle field?

´¯`•.. ><((((º>`•´¯`•...¸><((((º> ´¯`•.. ><((((º>`´¯`•...¸><((((º>´¯`•.. ><((((º>`•´¯`•...¸><((((º> ´¯`•.. ><((((º>`•.´¯`•...¸><((((º>

23 May 2013 13:59 #16 by FredHayek

Photo-fish wrote: Japanese-Americans and German-American citizens went home andtook up arms against the US during WWII. Were they given due process on the battle field?

Good question. I have read a lot about WWII and never heard anything about these people.

There was a story about an Iraqi-American who was a US citizen who went back to visit relatives and was drafted/impressed into the Iraqi Army during the war. He explained the situation to his American captors and they let him go back to America. (Can you say bad vacation timing?)

A number of Irish born American citizens deserted the US Army during the war versus Mexico and joined up with Santa Ana. (They wanted to fight with other Catholics.) After the US won the war, the deserter ringleaders were hung, and most of the others were branded with the "D" for desertion on their cheek.

24 May 2013 08:43 #17 by deltamrey
Today FONDA would be a terrorist and subject to a Drone Strike:

>; Shawn <This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.> Sent: Thursday, May 23, 2013 7:26 AM Subject: Fwd: Fw: Fwd: Montana Restaurant I also like the last quoit. Montana Restaurant Montana Restaurant The radio station America FM was doing one of its 'Is Anyone Listening?' bits this morning. The first question was, 'Ever have a celebrity come up with the 'Do you know who I am?' routine?' A woman called in and said that a few years ago, while visiting her cattle rancher uncle in Billings , MT , she had occasion to go to dinner at a restaurant that does not take reservations. The wait was about 45 minutes; many local ranchers and their wives were waiting. Ted Turner and his ex-wife Jane Fonda came in the restaurant and wanted a table. The hostess informed them that they'd have to wait 45 minutes. Jane Fonda asked the hostess, 'Do you know who I am?' The hostess answered, 'Yes, but you'll have to wait 45 minutes.' Then Jane asked if the manager was in. When the manager came out, he asked, 'May I help you?' 'Do you know who we are?' both Ted and Jane asked. Yes, but these folks have been waiting, and I can't put you ahead of them.' Then Ted asked to speak to the owner. The owner came out, and Jane again asked, 'Do you know who I am?' The owner answered, 'Yes, I do. Do you know who I am? I am the owner of this restaurant and I am a Vietnam Veteran. Not only will you not get a table ahead of my friends and neighbors who have been waiting here, but you also will not be eating in my restaurant tonight or any other night. Good bye.' Only in America , is this a great country or what? To all who received this, this is a true story and the name of the steak house is: Sir Scott's Oasis Steakhouse204 W. Main , Manhattan , MT 59741 (406) 284-6929 (406) 284-6929 If you ever get there, give this fellow a sharp salute, buy a steak, and tip the waitress. They have ten steaks on their simple menu from 32 oz. to 12 oz. Toothpicks on every table! Keep passing this on. We should never forget our "national traitor "! "Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the Government take care of him better take a closer look at the American Indian." Henry Ford

24 May 2013 09:01 #18 by Photo-fish

´¯`•.. ><((((º>`•´¯`•...¸><((((º> ´¯`•.. ><((((º>`´¯`•...¸><((((º>´¯`•.. ><((((º>`•´¯`•...¸><((((º> ´¯`•.. ><((((º>`•.´¯`•...¸><((((º>

24 May 2013 09:02 #19 by LadyJazzer

Photo-fish wrote: Cute story, but.....False.
http://www.snopes.com/movies/actors/fonda.asp

Imagine my surprise.... Just think, in a few short years all the guys that are still furious about Jane Fonda will be gone... But in the meantime, it's nice to know that the hate-machine, that keeps updating and recirculating the fake anecdotes to whip the same folks into a frenzy, are on-the-job.

24 May 2013 09:18 #20 by archer
The posting of this "story" does give us insight into the kind of sources deltamrey uses to get news and develop opinions. I think we can judge future posts accordingly.

Time to create page: 0.162 seconds