The Occupy Debit Card

01 Oct 2013 08:33 #1 by Rick
The Occupy Debit Card was created by Rick
http://www.nytimes.com/2013/10/01/nyreg ... .html?_r=0

Occupy Fail imo.

The idea, led by a group that includes a Cornell law professor, a former director of Deutsche Bank and a former British diplomat, is meant to serve people who do not have bank accounts, but it also aims to make Occupy a recognized financial services brand.

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

01 Oct 2013 09:47 #2 by UNDER MODERATION
Replied by UNDER MODERATION on topic The Occupy Debit Card
Wow really, you laugh at this...? Do you have any idea of history, world history? THE BANKS ARE NOT YOUR FRIEND- THE BANKS HAVE NEVER YOUR FRIEND. They just got done draining our treasury, they charge us for our own money and they've taken over our government which was a government designed to be Government of the people, by the people. We have no voice in our own destiny and you celebrate it?
Do you see how they've minipulated you into argueing for them, and against your own self interest?

You are the most ignorant poster here..Dumber than Fred and Otis even..

01 Oct 2013 12:55 #3 by Rick
Replied by Rick on topic The Occupy Debit Card

Big Dougy wrote: Wow really, you laugh at this...? Do you have any idea of history, world history? THE BANKS ARE NOT YOUR FRIEND- THE BANKS HAVE NEVER YOUR FRIEND. They just got done draining our treasury, they charge us for our own money and they've taken over our government which was a government designed to be Government of the people, by the people. We have no voice in our own destiny and you celebrate it?
Do you see how they've minipulated you into argueing for them, and against your own self interest?

Tell me man-child, what will this wonderful card accomplish for the "99%"? For that matter, what has the entire movement done for them (is there still an OWS movement)?

Either someone is making money off this idea (fine with me), or it's just a bumper sticker that won't accomplish jack... you tell me little girl.

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

01 Oct 2013 13:05 #4 by UNDER MODERATION
Replied by UNDER MODERATION on topic The Occupy Debit Card

Rick wrote:

Big Dougy wrote: Wow really, you laugh at this...? Do you have any idea of history, world history? THE BANKS ARE NOT YOUR FRIEND- THE BANKS HAVE NEVER YOUR FRIEND. They just got done draining our treasury, they charge us for our own money and they've taken over our government which was a government designed to be Government of the people, by the people. We have no voice in our own destiny and you celebrate it?

Tell me man-child, what will this wonderful card accomplish for the "99%"? For that matter, what has the entire movement done for them (is there still an OWS movement)?

No, the facist government you allowed to be created put it down...And the media has you and many other retards mocking the only people that could be described as a true patriots in this country right now- You've been duped again, youre are a sap and salesmans dream...Too easy

I know you gotta dig in, because if i'm right (and I am) you really look like a retard, but C'mon man...

Who are you argueing for?

#BenidictArnold

01 Oct 2013 19:58 #5 by PrintSmith
Replied by PrintSmith on topic The Occupy Debit Card
It would seem that your grasp of history is a little less than firm Doughy. You do remember who it was that enacted the Federal Reserve Act, don't you? That's right - it was the "progressives" who put the big banks in charge of the US Treasury. And now you seek to lay the results of it at the feet of conservatives? That's just rich, if you'll pardon the pun.

01 Oct 2013 20:07 #6 by otisptoadwater

PrintSmith wrote: It would seem that your grasp of history is a little less than firm Doughy. You do remember who it was that enacted the Federal Reserve Act, don't you? That's right - it was the "progressives" who put the big banks in charge of the US Treasury. And now you seek to lay the results of it at the feet of conservatives? That's just rich, if you'll pardon the pun.

Are you trying to tell me that facts are going to make any difference to a moron like Big Dumbass? He/she/it must have missed some medication today, not many other explanations would make sense, aside from serious mental illness (at this point I'm not willing to rule that out).

I can explain it to you but I can't understand it for you.

"Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the Government take care of him; better take a closer look at the American Indian." - Henry Ford

Corruptissima re publica plurimae leges; When the Republic is at its most corrupt the laws are most numerous. - Publius Cornelius Tacitus

Time to create page: 0.134 seconds