Anybody sick of campaign ads like I am?

09 Aug 2010 18:39 - 10 Aug 2010 09:35 #1 by outdoor338
I am so sick and tired of these ads...just think..we get a break for one day! :bash

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

09 Aug 2010 18:56 #2 by LOL
I am tired of my phone ringing today. Too bad they are all recorded. HickenPooper called about 20min ago. I feel sorry for any live person that calls me right now, that is not friend or family. The sh*t is going to hit the fan. They are going to hear every cuss word in the dictionary! LOL

Oh sorry, the question was TV ads, I don't do TV anymore, just music on Sirius. DVR is required for watching anything anymore.

If you want to be, press one. If you want not to be, press 2

Republicans are red, democrats are blue, neither of them, gives a flip about you.

09 Aug 2010 19:01 #3 by Tammy Davis
Quick Joe give me your phone number - :)

09 Aug 2010 19:19 #4 by LOL
LOL :)

Really I usually hang up. Sometimes I'll say: Thanks so much for calling and interrupting my peaceful quiet time, bye!

If you want to be, press one. If you want not to be, press 2

Republicans are red, democrats are blue, neither of them, gives a flip about you.

09 Aug 2010 19:24 #5 by Tammy Davis
Since the Primary is tomorrow I thought I could let my sense of humor out a bit more! rofllol

However if you need someone to vent on feel free!

09 Aug 2010 19:25 #6 by Tammy Davis

outdoor338 wrote: I am so sick and tired of these das...just think..we get a break for one day! :bash

If you see the new Ken Buck add - see if you can find me! LOL I've gotten several calls about it :)

09 Aug 2010 19:28 #7 by ColoradoXprss
:yeahthat: I couldn't agree with you more Joe...I'll help Tammy if you'd like and you can vent with us... :VeryScared: :VeryScared: Number please!?!?!? rofllol rofllol

:rofl :Whistle :rofl :Whistle :rofl :Whistle just kidding.

Cheers!

10 Aug 2010 06:49 #8 by outdoor338
Tammy, I saw you...now you can take it easy, you have been a busy girl...good luck today!

10 Aug 2010 06:56 #9 by dummy up
The ads are only going to get worse, wait til the November election gets in full swing. Best of luck Tammy

10 Aug 2010 08:30 #10 by FredHayek
I do like Tancredo's anti-Hick, anti-sanctuary city ad. Very effective, might even vote for the man.

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

Time to create page: 0.146 seconds