100% fed up!

29 Nov 2013 20:50 #21 by Hippie Love Fest
Replied by Hippie Love Fest on topic 100% fed up!

Hippie Love Fest wrote: The Media. 100% fed up!

So much for the "most transparent administration..."

The memo followed the submission to the White House last Thursday of a letter signed by 38 US media organisations to protest limits on photographers’ access.

“Journalists are routinely being denied the right to photograph or videotape the president while he is performing his official duties,” the letter said. “As surely as if they were placing a hand over a journalist’s camera lens, officials in this administration are blocking the public from having an independent view of important functions of the executive branch of government.”

The letter was signed by all the US network news divisions and major media organisations, including Gannett, owner of USA Today. USA Today is in the top tier of American newspapers, with a daily subscription base of about 1.7m, including digital editions.

http://www.ijreview.com/2013/11/97987-u ... tos-obama/

So here you go Arch. A credible news story. The letter was signed by ALL of the US network news divisions...including Gannett. I sourced it. Let's talk about it.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

29 Nov 2013 20:59 #22 by archer
Replied by archer on topic 100% fed up!
No thanks, you have poisoned the well here, I have no desire to drink from it.

I now return you to your regularly scheduled echo chamber.

29 Nov 2013 21:03 #23 by Hippie Love Fest

archer wrote: No thanks, you have poisoned the well here, I have no desire to drink from it.

Cop out.

[youtube:85ufgim3]
[/youtube:85ufgim3]

29 Nov 2013 21:17 #24 by Blazer Bob
Replied by Blazer Bob on topic 100% fed up!
Normally when the left has no cogent arguments we can count on an endless string of deflections and insults. When they will not even resort to that you know things are bleak for them.
Still, I don't imagine it will keep them from voting for the next progressive disaster to come down the pike.

Hippie Love Fest wrote:

archer wrote: No thanks, you have poisoned the well here, I have no desire to drink from it.

Cop out.

[youtube:17alzoxa]
[/youtube:17alzoxa]

29 Nov 2013 21:45 #25 by Hippie Love Fest

Time to create page: 0.132 seconds