100% fed up!

29 Nov 2013 12:56 #11 by JMC
Replied by JMC on topic 100% fed up!
Another rational , thought out response. You never disappoint with your ignorance.
Thanks for proving my point.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

29 Nov 2013 12:57 #12 by Hippie Love Fest
Replied by Hippie Love Fest on topic 100% fed up!

fly off the handle wrote:

Hippie Love Fest wrote: The President, who sleeps in the Presidential Bedroom on the second floor...because every little girl deserves to feel like a princess.

Do all rational people a favor and put yourself out of your insufferable pain.
we will get over it,
loon

Typical liberal. Suggests death when it's inconvenient or not in lock-step with the zombies...oh and no sense of humor either.

Carry on!

29 Nov 2013 13:00 #13 by JMC
Replied by JMC on topic 100% fed up!
Keep up what you think as wit.
You're still stupid and please keep posting your own discussion with youself.
Still a dumb loser, pathetic, imho

29 Nov 2013 14:53 #14 by Hippie Love Fest
Getting lonely hanging out with the remaining 37%ers?

Looks like your idea for a new forum is about as popular as that new government healthcare website.

Bummer.

29 Nov 2013 15:56 #15 by Rick
Replied by Rick on topic 100% fed up!
Poor fly/VL, can't argue the facts of the thread. Keep it up hippie, I love watching these empty headed liberals pulling out the neener neener neerer cards when facts and logic can't be found to argue a point.

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

29 Nov 2013 16:14 #16 by otisptoadwater
Replied by otisptoadwater on topic 100% fed up!

Rick wrote: Poor fly/VL, can't argue the facts of the thread. Keep it up hippie, I love watching these empty headed liberals pulling out the neener neener neerer cards when facts and logic can't be found to argue a point.

Facts?! Logic?! Hippie slandered the liberal's messiah multiple times in a row! That's all that needs be said to trigger the rabid, "go kill yourself," replies from the Obamabots. Never mind that Hippie is just posting stuff that she's finding all over the tubes of the interwebs and now it's not just conservatives pointing out that Barry isn't keeping his promises.

Perhaps f*** off the handle/big dumbass would demonstrate how to accomplish the suggestion on him/her/itself? Make a video of it and post it here so we can get it right. Just some suggestions:

1) Go play a round of marbles in the middle of 285 after the sun goes down, wear black for good luck.
2) Check your favorite shotgun to see if it's loaded by looking down the end of the barrel and pulling the trigger.
3) Pour a quart of Coleman white gas on your head and then spark up a stogie.

BTW - Pay up Big Dumbass, you lost a bet and that makes you an even more pathetic, spineless, welcher than you were before the pumpkin carving contest! I didn't think it was possible to get any lower but you continue to surpass my lowest standards for everything.

I can explain it to you but I can't understand it for you.

"Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the Government take care of him; better take a closer look at the American Indian." - Henry Ford

Corruptissima re publica plurimae leges; When the Republic is at its most corrupt the laws are most numerous. - Publius Cornelius Tacitus

29 Nov 2013 17:42 #17 by jf1acai
Replied by jf1acai on topic 100% fed up!

Hippie Love Fest wrote: The President, who sleeps in the Presidential Bedroom on the second floor...because every little girl deserves to feel like a princess.

Nah, couldn't be. His ego would never fit in that!

Experience enables you to recognize a mistake when you make it again - Jeanne Pincha-Tulley

Comprehensive is Latin for there is lots of bad stuff in it - Trey Gowdy

29 Nov 2013 18:02 #18 by Hippie Love Fest

jf1acai wrote:

So true! However, I think as he sees his popularity take a dive, it's his go-to place where he can ball up in the fetal position and cry.

What's even funnier, Archer won't comment on this post because I didn't source it. So here you go Arch... www.hlf.com/obamaprincessbed :wave:

29 Nov 2013 20:26 #19 by archer
Replied by archer on topic 100% fed up!

Hippie Love Fest wrote:

jf1acai wrote:

So true! However, I think as he sees his popularity take a dive, it's his go-to place where he can ball up in the fetal position and cry.

What's even funnier, Archer won't comment on this post because I didn't source it. So here you go Arch... www.hlf.com/obamaprincessbed :wave:

Wrong again, as you usually are , I rarely comment on stupid posts, and yours was a stupid post.

29 Nov 2013 20:39 #20 by Hippie Love Fest
But you did comment. Not just once, but twice. And in two different threads. I win!

Plus, I have a sneaking suspicion, the princess bed caused a few chuckles. At the very least, I laughed out loud, and really, isn't that all that matters??

Time to create page: 0.178 seconds