Thank you,

18 Dec 2013 06:29 #1 by The Boss
Thank you, was created by The Boss
Hi everyone,

I just wanted to say thanks.

I am about to graduate with my B.S. in economics and I got a decent job back east. I am sure I will lurk after all this time, but my rounds of fun are done. I have been posting here to test what I have been learning in classes and oh my, the media about how people think about money and resources. Once I found this place a few years back, it seemed like such a place to test opinions. Boy was I right.

My classes and professors have gotten some good laughs off of this forum.

Anyway, thanks again for helping me learn so much about how people think...or as LJ puts it, the woman I actually agree with most of the time, thanks for playing. I am sorry if anyone feels deceived, I really appreciated how open this forum is. I have learned so much. The split up a few months back, and people's reactions, classic and what a way to top this experience. I even got to hook up a person in need with my high school job in Summit.

Thanks 285bound/mymountaintown and its members.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

18 Dec 2013 06:34 #2 by Pony Soldier
Replied by Pony Soldier on topic Thank you,
Congrats on graduation! Hope you don't stop coming in and arguing with us just because you graduated!!

18 Dec 2013 06:50 #3 by Reverend Revelant
Replied by Reverend Revelant on topic Thank you,

on that note wrote: Hi everyone,

I just wanted to say thanks.

I am about to graduate with my B.S. in economics and I got a decent job back east. I am sure I will lurk after all this time, but my rounds of fun are done. I have been posting here to test what I have been learning in classes and oh my, the media about how people think about money and resources. Once I found this place a few years back, it seemed like such a place to test opinions. Boy was I right.

My classes and professors have gotten some good laughs off of this forum.

Anyway, thanks again for helping me learn so much about how people think...or as LJ puts it, the woman I actually agree with most of the time, thanks for playing. I am sorry if anyone feels deceived, I really appreciated how open this forum is. I have learned so much. The split up a few months back, and people's reactions, classic and what a way to top this experience. I even got to hook up a person in need with my high school job in Summit.

Thanks 285bound/mymountaintown and its members.

I've had some good laughs too... laughing at you. Your dribble and incessant, ill-conceived logic was not clever, it was drool to say the least.

It's interesting to see the birthing process of a tried and true dishonest, back-biting, intellectually immoral progressive.

Enjoyed the ride comrade.

Waiting for Armageddon since 33 AD

18 Dec 2013 07:13 #4 by LOL
Replied by LOL on topic Thank you,
Sorry OTN I call BS, doubt your story above. I do enjoy your off-the-wall "outside the box" posts though, much more interesting than the avg. poster. I would guess you are in the housing or commercial construction business or something. But if not, it was a great gag. College students most likely would not waste time on a message forum, unless maybe you are older. Cheers!

If you want to be, press one. If you want not to be, press 2

Republicans are red, democrats are blue, neither of them, gives a flip about you.

18 Dec 2013 07:31 #5 by Rick
Replied by Rick on topic Thank you,
I agree with the above two... for quite a while you've been proclaiming that you're a business owner... now we're to believe you were just an economics student? Or maybe you were running a business and going to college and wasting time on a message board. I don't give a crap when people play pretend on message boards, but don't expect anyone to believe your last words any more than your first. VL is a much better liar (and he sucks at it too).

https://encrypted-tbn3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRlLZg5lDYc5ML4t1zXSadyUwLXUs-TiVX19pWA05Dk3rtYyyig

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

18 Dec 2013 17:21 #6 by Blazer Bob
Replied by Blazer Bob on topic Thank you,

LOL wrote: Sorry OTN I call BS, doubt your story above. I do enjoy your off-the-wall "outside the box" posts though, much more interesting than the avg. poster. I would guess you are in the housing or commercial construction business or something. But if not, it was a great gag. College students most likely would not waste time on a message forum, unless maybe you are older. Cheers!

Concur, I found the rants about building codes to be the most credible.

18 Dec 2013 17:29 #7 by LOL
Replied by LOL on topic Thank you,
I just hope he/she keeps posting, we need the variety and his posts are interesting IMO

If you want to be, press one. If you want not to be, press 2

Republicans are red, democrats are blue, neither of them, gives a flip about you.

18 Dec 2013 17:42 #8 by Blazer Bob
Replied by Blazer Bob on topic Thank you,

LOL wrote: I just hope he/she keeps posting, we need the variety and his posts are interesting IMO

Concur again. It would be nice to have someone who could rationally expound on LJ's views without deflections, distractions or venom.

18 Dec 2013 19:32 #9 by Blondie
Replied by Blondie on topic Thank you,

BlazerBob wrote:

LOL wrote: I just hope he/she keeps posting, we need the variety and his posts are interesting IMO

Concur again. It would be nice to have someone who could rationally expound on LJ's views without deflections, distractions or venom.

Why would we need anyone expound on Lady Jazzers views? She deflects distracts and spews more venom than is reasonable. She cannot even expound on her own views without name calling and hatred. A miserable life is not one well lived. I cant imagine being so angry for so long. Have a Holiday Lady Jazzer.

19 Dec 2013 07:32 #10 by Rick
Replied by Rick on topic Thank you,

Blondie wrote:

BlazerBob wrote:

Why would we need anyone expound on Lady Jazzers views? She deflects distracts and spews more venom than is reasonable. She cannot even expound on her own views without name calling and hatred. A miserable life is not one well lived. I cant imagine being so angry for so long. Have a Holiday Lady Jazzer.

:yeahthat:

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

Time to create page: 0.154 seconds