Platte school board hears deputy-student allegations -Flume

12 Aug 2010 17:51 #1 by Flume editor
The Platte Canyon School District board of education meeting on Aug. 9 was marked by allegations of improper deputy-student relationships. Details in this week's Flume.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

12 Aug 2010 18:12 #2 by Nic at Night
Hate being teased and not getting to the story, is this any different than the video?

12 Aug 2010 20:16 #3 by V_A
The Flume & the Video are basically the same

12 Aug 2010 20:47 #4 by RHT08
I thought the FREDFLUME had Monti saying they have a report but they don't have to release it???

12 Aug 2010 22:16 #5 by AV8OR
Won't they be in for a surprise when they find out that an IA is not permanently sealed. I thought Monte went to Peace Officer Standards Training school. Additionally, they are admitting an IA was conducted. Dr. Walpole would have been made aware of such investigation.

Wait a minute, he did state that he was aware of it. That being said, why did the good doctor, our school chief administrator not inform us that there were allegations of "statutory rape - position of trust" in our school district? I suspect heads would roll in any other school district. It appears that one of the Golden Geese in this county is tarnished bronze. Who could be next? A sheriff, a commissioner?

Let the dominos FALL!

Time to create page: 0.135 seconds