MoveOn.Org: Censor The Climate Change Deniers?

06 Jan 2014 13:19 #11 by Reverend Revelant
Here's all you need to know...

[youtube:3md00etd]
[/youtube:3md00etd]

Gore finishes up this segment of his talk "we will find out." Yep... we did.

Waiting for Armageddon since 33 AD

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

06 Jan 2014 13:30 #12 by FredHayek
Remember the guy who wrote that English kids wouldn't know what snow was 10 years ago? And Cairo Egypt gets its first snow in decades last month.

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

06 Jan 2014 13:38 #13 by Rick

whitegp wrote:
Now all you right wingers -- get back in your circle.

Perhaps you could engage in some debate with us "right wingers" instead of just an occasional hit and run? Just because those of you on the left have decided to run and hide, that doesn't mean we are unwilling to debate the issues in a civil way. Unfortunately, your side is only represented by VL these days so it's a bit of a joke.

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

06 Jan 2014 13:53 #14 by Unpopular Poster
Replied by Unpopular Poster on topic MoveOn.Org: Censor The Climate Change Deniers?
"engage in a debate" Rick? Is that what you do

Mu ha ha ha ha ha ha

Rick, The Great Debater!
[youtube:1fpc0w1v]
[/youtube:1fpc0w1v]

06 Jan 2014 14:01 #15 by Rick
I don't debate with lying, welching, plagiarists (and girly men).

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

06 Jan 2014 14:03 #16 by Unpopular Poster
Replied by Unpopular Poster on topic MoveOn.Org: Censor The Climate Change Deniers?

Reverend Revelant wrote: Here's all you need to know...

Gore finishes up this segment of his talk "we will find out." Yep... we did.

"Guys"...Lets talk about Global Warming-Al Gore is irrelevant. I'd love to see you guys be told by Al Gore that the building is on fire, then watch you burn to death while making fun of Al Gore lol

06 Jan 2014 14:06 #17 by Unpopular Poster

Rick wrote: I don't debate with lying, welching, plagiarists (and girly men).

Thats right, you don't debate and I think most be see you as a moron Rick...

I'm dead serious now...You seem to have an inflated opinion of yourself? Who do you think you are?

You, Fred, Blazer Bob, and Otis...All the same- I get ya mixed up all the time

06 Jan 2014 14:27 #18 by FredHayek
It wasn't us who gave Al Gore a Nobel Peace Prize, it was the lefty Euros.
Do you think they regret Al Gore's or Barack Obama's prize more?

06 Jan 2014 15:06 #19 by whitegp
Well Fred
Debate ? How ?
What I have read on this and the Pine Study is a slow spiral into a right wing circle where debate is a long lost memory. Few of the Independent, Unafiliated or even Liberal posters have bothered with the same old right wing dogma. You guys just make stuff up. Then personally come after anyone who has an opinion that differs. Facts?

Look at this thread.
The Rev fails to read his own data from reliable site, the National Snow and Ice Data Center.
When questioned goes into a juvenial rant calling any and all he can children.
This is debate?
In a mature debate the Rev would have retracted any impression he may have given that the Artic Sea Ice is increasing when the Data Center clearly does not support that as factual.

You guys want to whine about Gore. Go for it. But do not pretend that this is some real and factual debate about climate change. Because the debate on the facts has long been settled, and you deniers --- lost---lost because the facts do not support your beliefs.

Debate? No thanks Fred. I read the same old same old on here enough to know where your debate will wind up. I got much better things to do.

But do not be supprised when us Independent and Unafiliated voters vote against the Repubs again, and again and again. Your 1/3 is hardly inclusive to other viewpoints. I would call it snarky to outright hostile.
Debate from this Forum and the Pine Study disappeared under the landslide of right wing snark long ago. Who needs it?

06 Jan 2014 15:21 #20 by FredHayek
WhiteGp,
The Left was all behind Al Gore and his radical cry wolf prophecies a decade ago, but now when they haven't come to pass, you throw him under the bus. #missinghurricanes
Unless you think buying Al Gore's carbon credits ended global warming?

Irony? Europe jumped on the bandwagon of the enviro movement and built wind farms and solar arrays, and cloased their nuclear power plants. Now they find themselves paying some of the highest energy prices in the world, so what are they having to do to lower costs? Go back to coal burning. And America who rejected the Kyoto treaty, reduced emisions by trading coal for natural gas instead.

Time to create page: 0.173 seconds