You Are Invited To Make A Difference!!!!!!!

13 Aug 2010 06:45 - 13 Aug 2010 07:08 #1 by Nmysys
285 Corridor Tea Party Group Cordially Invites you To Participate!!

THIS INCLUDES YOU JMC!

This month's meeting is being held at Beaver Ranch in Conifer in order to accommodate the Jeffco residents who want to be a part of the 285 Corridor Tea Party Group that has formed in the last two months.

Wednesday evening, August 18th, social half hour starts at 6:30 P.M. Meeting starts at 7:00 P.M.

We are NOT what you may think we are. We are a group of your neighbors and friends who have for the most part never been involved or even interested in what is going on in our Government, as we have been too busy with our daily lives. We have awakened and wish to somehow make a difference!! Will you join us?

For those of you who don't know where Beaver Ranch is, take Foxton Road South from Hwy 285, go approx. 1/3 mile and turn right into Beaver Ranch and drive up to the main building approx. 1/5th of a mile. It is where the Conifer VFW holds its monthly Breakfast, which is next Sunday the 21st from 7:30 AM to 11:30 AM.

Now that the primary election is over we will focus more on issues important to our group!!! Please invite your friends and neighbors to attend. We are people from Jeffco and Park Counties!

We have started forming committees for focus on the issues that are important to the group. We have guest speakers and have an exciting event coming up in two months. Our main interest lies with smaller Government and protecting the Freedoms guaranteed by our Constitution. We do not tell you how to vote or who to vote for.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

13 Aug 2010 06:58 #2 by navycpo7

Nmysys wrote: 285 Corridor Tea Party Group Cordially Invites you To Participate!!

This month's meeting is being held at Beaver Ranch in Conifer in order to accommodate the Jeffco residents who want to be a part of the 285 Corridor Tea Party Group that has formed in the last two months.

Wednesday evening, August 18th, social half hour starts at 6:30 P.M. Meeting starts at 7:00 P.M.

We are NOT what you may think we are. We are a group of your neighbors and friends who have for the most part never been involved or even interested in what is going on in our Government, as we have been too busy with our daily lives. We have awakened and wish to somehow make a difference!! Will you join us?

For those of you who don't know where Beaver Ranch is, take Foxton Road South from Hwy 285, go approx. 1/3 mile and turn right into Beaver Ranch and drive up to the main building approx. 1/5th of a mile. It is where the Conifer VFW holds its monthly Breakfast, which is next Sunday the 21st from 7:30 AM to 11:30 AM.

Now that the primary election is over we will focus more on issues important to our group!!! Please invite your friends and neighbors to attend. We are people from Jeffco and Park Counties!

We have started forming committees for focus on the issues that are important to the group. We have guest speakers and have an exciting event coming up in two months. Our main interest lies with smaller Government and protecting the Freedoms guaranteed by our Constitution. We do not tell you how to vote or who to vote for.

VFW breakfast is this Sunday the 15th from 0730 to 1130

13 Aug 2010 07:05 #3 by Nmysys
Sorry about that NavyCPO, I make typos, my bad!

13 Aug 2010 07:55 #4 by Grady

14 Aug 2010 20:20 #5 by Grady
I just received word that Donald Rosier Candidate for Jefferson County Commissioner will be speaking. This is for the District 3 position, here is your chance to meet and speak with a commissioner candidate one on one. We'd like to see a geat turnout, bring your questions.

15 Aug 2010 14:40 #6 by Nmysys
Grady:

I hope you will invite me some time to watch you duplicate that target. That is impressive.

15 Aug 2010 17:26 #7 by Grady

Nmysys wrote: Grady:

I hope you will invite me some time to watch you duplicate that target. That is impressive.

I would love to; unfortunately I lost all my guns and ammunition in a canoe accident on Jefferson Lake, right in the deepest part wouldn’t you know. :Whistle

15 Aug 2010 17:46 #8 by LadyJazzer
Dang... Don't you hate it when that happens.... :Whistle

15 Aug 2010 17:55 #9 by Local_Historian
That lake's a meany alright...

15 Aug 2010 17:56 #10 by LadyJazzer
I may have to go up there some day with mine, and see if I can find the spot... :biggrin: :Whistle

Time to create page: 0.154 seconds