passengers say police searched inside underpants

31 Jan 2014 13:21 #1 by Blazer Bob
Well, if you have nothing to hide.............

http://www.wsbtv.com/news/news/local/ro ... e-s/nc7kd/

"OREST PARK, Ga. — Officers are supposed to pull drivers over for traffic violations, but a Channel 2 Action News investigation found traffic stops leading to a violation of another kind.

Driver after driver told investigative reporter Jodie Fleischer officers searched inside their pants while they were stopped for minor traffic violations. In several cases, the invasive searches targeted passengers who were riding in the car.

"He was like, 'Just unbuckle all your clothes,' and put his hands down inside my pants," said Terry Phillips.

Forest Park police had pulled over Phillips' wife for a suspended registration.

Phillips consented to a search. However on the officer's dashboard camera recording Phillips can clearly be heard protesting when he realized the extent of the officer's intentions.

"That's illegal, man, you can't do that. You can't do that," said Phillips to the officer. The officer continued."...

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

31 Jan 2014 14:45 #2 by deltamrey
Get a good lawyer....sue the police department, local government AND the cop in civil court......that will stop the violations (pardon pun)....

31 Jan 2014 14:55 #3 by Conan
4 'Magic' Phrases to Use if Cops Stop You with Pot:
http://www.alternet.org/drugs/4-magic-p ... 1#bookmark

(I know, it's alternet, but bear with it this time)

31 Jan 2014 17:35 #4 by otisptoadwater
"Officer, while your there would you mind checking my hemorrhoids and prostate? If I get the ticket the fine will still be cheaper than having the same procedure on my new Obamacare health plan..."

I can explain it to you but I can't understand it for you.

"Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the Government take care of him; better take a closer look at the American Indian." - Henry Ford

Corruptissima re publica plurimae leges; When the Republic is at its most corrupt the laws are most numerous. - Publius Cornelius Tacitus

Time to create page: 0.152 seconds