Denver Post: Beauprez Vs. Hickenlooper

01 Mar 2014 11:41 #1 by FredHayek
Post today: looks like retread Bob Beauprez loser of the Gov election ersus Ritter is going to run against Gov. HIickenlooper. Personally I am not excited with this choice. How about a new face instead?

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

01 Mar 2014 14:48 #2 by 2milehigh
Reminds me of Andrew Romanoff. Nobody wants them but they keep coming back.

01 Mar 2014 18:11 #3 by Arlen
Tancredo is the only man who can win the governorship.

01 Mar 2014 18:13 #4 by FredHayek
Tancredo is another retread that needs to retire. Too many people are dead set against him.

01 Mar 2014 18:14 #5 by Arlen
Yes, they are called Democrats.

01 Mar 2014 18:45 #6 by LadyJazzer
Yes, I love the idea of Tancredo... Colorado needs it's own version of Sharron Angle, Christine O'Donnell, Todd Akin .... :rofllol :LMAO:

01 Mar 2014 22:23 #7 by Rick
I'm thinking that the more the ACA collapses, the more illegal immigration will become a bigger issue. Imagine a death spiraling government program with millions of new net-takers ready to feed from the subsidy trough. Maybe old Tom could get some traction if he could convince Hispanics that it would cost the legal (voting) ones jobs. Not every legal voting Hispanic has an illegal relative anyway (but I know lots do, first hand). I think Hispanics who are legal citizens care much more about a job than they do about bringing in more competition for those jobs.

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

02 Mar 2014 06:46 #8 by FredHayek

LadyJazzer wrote: Yes, I love the idea of Tancredo... Colorado needs it's own version of Sharron Angle, Christine O'Donnell, Todd Akin .... :rofllol :LMAO:

You only wish Tancredo was as ineffective as Angle. He was a thorn in your side for a decade.

02 Mar 2014 08:08 #9 by Arlen
Whoever the liberals badmouth, THAT is our man! Thanks, LadyJazzer.

02 Mar 2014 10:02 #10 by Venturer
Beauprez and Tancredo are has beens who continue to believe they are winners in their own minds. What a waste of dollars and time. They will make it easy for Hickenpooper to win. New blood needed with a strong message showing Hickenpoopers weaknesses.

Time to create page: 0.159 seconds