Bloomberg: "I Can Outspend the NRA"

14 Mar 2014 09:06 #1 by FredHayek
The former New York mayor and billionaire in an interview with Katey Couric this week says he can outspend the NRA. :Patriot: Does he really think that is smart to say? In the NFL, this would be known as bulletin board material. The NRA fundraisers are probably already printing up the mailers to send out to a nation of guys who think they are macho.

:Megaphone: "Mayor Bloomberg says he can outspend the NRA! Prove him wrong, send your checks here!"
:NoNo:
The NRA membership was finally settling down after Newtown and then they get this shot across the bow.

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

14 Mar 2014 09:28 #2 by Blazer Bob
Some issues transcend the size of your budget.

14 Mar 2014 10:49 #3 by bailey bud
Seems like a pretty dumb thing to say -

If I was in the NRA - I'd be sending Boomberg a "thank you" note.

Comment like that is worth millions ---- literally.

14 Mar 2014 10:54 #4 by FredHayek
And if Bloomberg does buy elections around the nation, do you think he will get as much flak as the Koch Brothers?

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

14 Mar 2014 13:19 #5 by intheaspens
What a laugh. Mikie has Billions. The NRA has (maybe) millions. But what the NRA has that Mikie doesn't is support - people who are willing to fight for their rights by writing their so-called representatives, volunteering, and voting. Another lame excuse from the anti-Republic gun-grabbers for why they're losers.

Mikie should retire to his little hovel in Bermuda with his armed security guards and suck on some lemons. That may improve his disposition.

Time to create page: 0.146 seconds