next time - let the guy drown

16 Mar 2014 09:47 #11 by Venturer
If nothing else it will make first responders pay attention.

Colorado Man Unfazed By Criticism, Plans To Sue Rescuers Who Plucked Him From Raging Flood
Ortiz’s lawyer, Ed Ferszt, said recordings of communication among first responders show that they thought he was already dead so they didn't feel the need to rush to save him.

http://latino.foxnews.com/latino/news/2 ... -him-from/

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

16 Mar 2014 11:09 #12 by Engineer2207

Vice Lord wrote:

Engineer2207 wrote:

Vice Lord wrote: Ha ha ha ha...Millions of people get help from "first responders" every year and FOX news tells you about the one guy that "might" file a lawsuit and suddenly our entire "society is rapidly circling the drain"...Our corporate media is telling you this to get you so mad (and its working on you birbrains) that you'll willingly give away one of the pillars of our democracy- The right to have your day in court. The sueing of first responders is a very rare thing and succesful lawsuits against them probably never ever happens, so- Get a real problem guys, and

Don't be so esily minipulated

That's brilliant. Uses words like: "sueing" and "minipulated," then has the nerve to call others "birdbrain."

And.....

Don't be so presumptuous.

You spell check cause you got nothing else...Hey Einstein, what about the actual topic? Should we lose the right to have our day in court because some loser is contemplating a lawsuit? And unless someone is trying to minipulate you with nonsense, how is one guy contemplating a lawsuit news?

Your buttons are so easily pushed, my only regret in life is that i'm not making a fortune from pushing them...Like others are

If you or GG think you are actually pushing my buttons, then you are giving yourself way too much credit. It's actually laughable about how ignorant you truly are. BTW, I only spell check, because that's all I need. If you had any kind of convincing argument, correct spelling, or proper use of grammar, then I might have to work at it. Then again, I doubt it. It's just a lot of fun calling people out on their BS.

16 Mar 2014 15:10 #13 by Unpopular Poster
Replied by Unpopular Poster on topic next time - let the guy drown
No..FOX NEWS is pushing your buttons...

Youre not the smartest pencil in the box are ya?

16 Mar 2014 16:33 #14 by Engineer2207

Vice Lord wrote: No..FOX NEWS is pushing your buttons...

Says the one who is admittedly (and doesn't care that they are) illiterate.

16 Mar 2014 19:34 #15 by Unpopular Poster

Engineer2207 wrote:

Vice Lord wrote: No..FOX NEWS is pushing your buttons...

Says the one who is admittedly (and doesn't care that they are) illiterate.

I might be the smartest guy around, but I know i'm smarter than a Fireman

16 Mar 2014 19:45 #16 by MountainRoadCrew
A few posts were split out and moved here: http://mymountaintown.com/forums/the-ring/31298

16 Mar 2014 19:56 #17 by Blondie
MMT insults aside, I have some questions.

Is the guy a documented resident of the US?
The attorney said it happened at an intersection, I believe it was a washed out road/bridge.
Did he lose his civil suit against the car behind him?
If 2 people got out of the vehicle and were telling the responders he was still in there, were they communicating effectively? English?
Are some of his injuries to his shoulder due to his girth and the size of the window?
This was a Flash flood, why would it be marked as a hazard in the early morning hours?
Can I sue someone because I had nightmares after driving 285?

16 Mar 2014 19:59 #18 by Unpopular Poster

Blondie wrote: MMT insults aside, I have some questions.

Is the guy a documented resident of the US?
The attorney said it happened at an intersection, I believe it was a washed out road/bridge.
Did he lose his civil suit against the car behind him?
If 2 people got out of the vehicle and were telling the responders he was still in there, were they communicating effectively? English?
Are some of his injuries to his shoulder due to his girth and the size of the window?
This was a Flash flood, why would it be marked as a hazard in the early morning hours?
Can I sue someone because I had nightmares after driving 285?

You can sue anybody you want, but if its a frivilous lawsuit you wont win and if your case has no merits it will probably be thrown out of court without it even being heard.....So there is no issue of frivilous lawsuits in this country. Its a myth created by corporate interests so you'll never be able to sue them for anything..

How do you not know this stuff?

16 Mar 2014 20:10 #19 by Blondie
What? you only need to listen to the first 30 seconds
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kCDPlU6ioZU

16 Mar 2014 20:45 #20 by Unpopular Poster
Juries are full of people like you guys and you guys wouldn't give this guy a dime.

END OF SUBJECT

Go find a real problem to get all upset about

Time to create page: 0.162 seconds