Lesbian couple: chain, starve and beat three children

22 Mar 2014 14:17 #1 by Residenttroll returns
Three starving children -- including one who was chained to the floor to prevent her from getting food -- were found last month in the squalid home of a Northern California couple, authorities said.

All three -- two boys and a girl -- were taken into protective custody, and one was hospitalized, Monterey County Sheriff Scott Miller said Friday.

The girl, who appeared to have suffered the most extreme abuse, was chained to the floor to prevent her from getting any food, they said.

"It seems that the little girl was the major target of this abuse," Miller continued, adding that she looked "like a concentration camp victim."

The girl was in the hospital for about five days, he said, and seemed "traumatized."

There was evidence that she was may have been put in the closet as well as that she was sometimes shackled at the ankle and at other times by a collar around her neck, Miller said.

Eraca Dwan Craig, 31, and Christian Jessica Deana, 44, were both arrested at the scene on suspicion of felony child cruelty, false imprisonment and other charges.

The women, who are domestic partners, do not appear to have criminal records in Monterey County. They were both arraigned in Monterey County Court on Tuesday and are scheduled for a preliminary hearing on March 28.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2014/03/22/3- ... p=trending

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

22 Mar 2014 15:40 - 22 Mar 2014 17:29 #2 by LadyJazzer
Oh, no... That must mean that ALL lesbian parents chain, starve and beat their kids... Not like those fine upstanding straight couples that chain, starve and beat THEIR kids...

[gasp] Who knew?!?!?!

Why, the next thing you're going to tell me is that Christian wackos beat THEIR kids and kill them, and that must mean that ALL Christian parents are potential murderers??????

Couple Beat Child To Death With “Biblical Rod”

For far too long Christian fundamentalists have preached the gospel of “spare the rod, spoil the child.” And now, a California couple is behind bars after pleading guilty to beating their seven-year-old adopted daughter to death with a 15-inch plumbing supply tube that they called “a biblical rod.”

And we’re worried about gay people adopting children?

This week CNN reported that Kevin and Elizabeth Schatz, a white couple from Paradise, California beat their seven-year-old black daughter Lydia because they believed God wanted them to. The couple tortured the child for seven consecutive hours, taking breaks for prayer. When police arrived at the Schatz residence, Lydia was still alive. An officer administered CPR, but it was too late.

:Scared:

22 Mar 2014 16:21 #3 by gmule
It must be okay because they did it too.
Way to stay classy :clap:

22 Mar 2014 17:15 #4 by LadyJazzer
Hey, if "classy" were the desired outcome, Dick-Head, er, Richard-Head wouldn't have posted the OP in the first place...

But you knew that.

22 Mar 2014 19:57 #5 by Residenttroll returns
Hey LooneyJerk, the purpose of my post was to make sure the couple is properly labelled as lesbians. Most the news stories, if you can even find one, just mentions "two women charged" and buried deep into the article is "domestic partners," Let's have honest new story labeling of the two pervert criminals.

22 Mar 2014 20:00 #6 by Residenttroll returns

LadyJazzer wrote: Hey, if "classy" were the desired outcome, Dick-Head, er, Richard-Head wouldn't have posted the OP in the first place...

But you knew that.

Yeah, you would rather just ignore the story than post it. It's not happening, I'm not going to post LooneyJerk approved stories.

The only sad thing about these two lesbians --- they will get to have perverted relationships on each other in prison too. I guess that's what they wanted anyway....to live without the children to feed and take care of.

Hum, I wonder where the children came from? How do lesbians have children?

23 Mar 2014 17:54 #7 by Norm
According to your article this is where the children came from:

The girl and the older boy were adopted children, and the younger boy is the biological son of one of the women, Miller said.

Time to create page: 0.154 seconds