Harry Reid lying again ?

27 Mar 2014 11:42 #1 by Reverend Revelant

“We heard about the evils of ObamaCare, about the lives it’s ruining in Republicans’ stump speeches and in ads paid for by oil magnates, the Koch brothers.

But in those tales, turned out to be just that: tales, stories made up from whole cloth, lies distorted by the Republicans to grab headlines or make political advertisements.”

“Mr. President, the junior Senator from Wyoming has come to the floor several times recently talking about the fact that examples that he and other Republicans have given, dealing with ObamaCare, examples that they think are bad, I’ve called lies.

Mr. President, that is simply untrue. I have never come to the floor, to my recollection, and I never said a word about any of the examples that Republicans have given regarding ObamaCare and how it’s not very good.”

[youtube:3qdzonge]
[/youtube:3qdzonge]

What's wrong with this man? Having recollection problems? Forgetful? Outright liar? You decide?

Waiting for Armageddon since 33 AD

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

27 Mar 2014 12:22 #2 by OmniScience
It looks like he's losing what marbles he has left. Is he a liar? That depends. He may truly belive he didn't say that, although the undeniable proof is in the video. What is really scary is that our fellow citizens have re-elected people like him and Crazy Nancy.

Perhaps elected leaders should be tested for dementia before taking office.

27 Mar 2014 12:40 #3 by Reverend Revelant

To paraphrase somebody on another thread who wrote: Sure got quiet, didn't it,?

Point out those lying Democrats and it just gets real quiet in here...

Waiting for Armageddon since 33 AD

27 Mar 2014 12:42 #4 by MamaRama
Replied by MamaRama on topic Harry Reid lying again ?
Too many "dead' brain cells I think..

Time to create page: 0.142 seconds