More home grown fascism?

03 Apr 2014 21:07 #1 by Blazer Bob
(A note for liberal retards. I am not calling out Obama fascists. I am calling out big government fascists. ) If you ever get that, we can hold hands and sing kumbaya.

Due process ? Probable cause ? Innocent until proven guilty? What's that ?
Thousands of artifacts seized at rural Indiana home
indystar.com

"The man, Don Miller, has not been arrested or charged."

"Robert A. Jones, special agent in charge of the Indianapolis FBI office, would not say at a news conference specifically why the investigation was initiated, but he did say the FBI had information about Miller's collection and acted on it by deploying its art crime team."

"The aim of the investigation is to determine what each artifact is, where it came from and how Miller obtained it, Jones said, to determine whether some of the items might be illegal to possess privately."

In other words... they're robbing this man... while looking for probable cause that they DON'T HAVE... ?

"The FBI and its partners might have a daunting task determining the origins and provenance of all of the items, Thom predicted. "It may be 30 years — or never — before they have it all cataloged."...

http://www.indystar.com/news/

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

04 Apr 2014 09:23 #2 by FredHayek
Replied by FredHayek on topic More home grown fascism?
More overreach. Don't they have more important cases to work on? Who are the victims here?

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

04 Apr 2014 09:29 #3 by LadyJazzer
Replied by LadyJazzer on topic More home grown fascism?
Yeah, maybe they should have a look at Ted Nugent's collection. I'd be surprised if they don't find a bunch of stuff that's unlicensed, unregistered, or illegal. :Eek:

04 Apr 2014 11:54 #4 by Photo-fish
Replied by Photo-fish on topic More home grown fascism?

BlazerBob wrote: A note for liberal retards.

Well here is one way to start a thread that begs to be ignored. :clap:

´¯`•.. ><((((º>`•´¯`•...¸><((((º> ´¯`•.. ><((((º>`´¯`•...¸><((((º>´¯`•.. ><((((º>`•´¯`•...¸><((((º> ´¯`•.. ><((((º>`•.´¯`•...¸><((((º>

04 Apr 2014 13:04 #5 by archer
Replied by archer on topic More home grown fascism?

Photo-fish wrote:

:YeahThat:

04 Apr 2014 16:49 #6 by LadyJazzer
Replied by LadyJazzer on topic More home grown fascism?

archer wrote:

Photo-fish wrote:

:YeahThat:

+1 :YeahThat:

04 Apr 2014 17:35 #7 by ScienceChic
I have to say I agree. I've had private discussions with other members about the use of that word, as I personally find it offensive, and it was totally uncalled for here.

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

04 Apr 2014 19:35 #8 by Blazer Bob
Replied by Blazer Bob on topic More home grown fascism?

ScienceChic wrote: I have to say I agree. I've had private discussions with other members about the use of that word, as I personally find it offensive, and it was totally uncalled for here.

So you are admitting that you are knuckle dragging vermin lower that pond scum and the gene pool would be better if you and everyone like you were sent to the gas chamber?

Does that ring a bell with anyone? Does anyone have the reading comprehension to grasp that my opening remark was to differentiate me from the racist Obama haters in that I consider both parties guilty and If I had not included it that is exactly what would have happened.

As you well know, I am one of the least offensive posters here.

Does anyone except Fred have a comment on the rest of the post?

04 Apr 2014 20:44 #9 by FredHayek
Replied by FredHayek on topic More home grown fascism?
It does seem to be a bipartisan belief that government law enforcement is over reaching. Onto the other 1/2 of the thread. Is calling someone socially retarded or developmentally retarded incorrect? Insensitive? Or correct but in poor test?

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

04 Apr 2014 22:34 #10 by Blazer Bob
Replied by Blazer Bob on topic More home grown fascism?

FredHayek wrote: It does seem to be a bipartisan belief that government law enforcement is over reaching. Onto the other 1/2 of the thread. Is calling someone socially retarded or developmentally retarded incorrect? Insensitive? Or correct but in poor test?

Perhaps. As an American I fully support everyone's right to feel offended.

Time to create page: 0.159 seconds