More home grown fascism?

30 Nov 2014 22:01 #31 by ZHawke
Replied by ZHawke on topic More home grown fascism?
If the OP had called it what it is, I don't believe for one second there would even be a discussion of this issue because civil asset forfeiture is simply wrong on so many levels, I'd wager one would have to search far and wide to find anyone who supports it - unless, of course, one of those happens to be President Obama's nomination for Attorney General to replace Eric Holder, Ms. Loretta Lynch. I must admit, this one shocked me, and has convinced me Ms. Lynch isn't a candidate for this office that should even be considered if the info in this article is true:

www.attn.com/stories/169/911-police-have...aign=civilforfeiture

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

30 Nov 2014 22:51 #32 by PrintSmith
Replied by PrintSmith on topic More home grown fascism?

ZHawke wrote:

PrintSmith wrote: That is perfectly clear Z, the "progressive" who purposefully misrepresented facts in pursuit of their ideology.

No, it wasn't "perfectly clear", P. Thanks for the clarification, though. Now, please explain how you know the person who put this together is a progressive bigot.

It was, actually, perfectly clear the entire time. As to how I know it was put together by a progressive bigot? That's easy, one has to be a bigot to go to such lengths to misrepresent the truth.

01 Dec 2014 08:35 #33 by ZHawke
Replied by ZHawke on topic More home grown fascism?

PrintSmith wrote:

ZHawke wrote:

PrintSmith wrote: That is perfectly clear Z, the "progressive" who purposefully misrepresented facts in pursuit of their ideology.

No, it wasn't "perfectly clear", P. Thanks for the clarification, though. Now, please explain how you know the person who put this together is a progressive bigot.

It was, actually, perfectly clear the entire time. As to how I know it was put together by a progressive bigot? That's easy, one has to be a bigot to go to such lengths to misrepresent the truth.

You misunderstand, P. I wasn't asking for an assumption of bigotry on your part. Rather, I was asking for you to provide verification that the "progressive" who put together the meme is, in fact, a bigot since you give the impression you "know" that person. Before you answer, you may want to re-visit the actual definition of "bigot".

23 Nov 2015 21:03 - 23 Nov 2015 21:05 #34 by Blazer Bob

Time to create page: 0.135 seconds