Vote Centers

16 Aug 2010 20:04 #11 by AV8OR
Replied by AV8OR on topic Vote Centers
If you were a poll judge, I would like to know the following:

1.) What poll location you worked?

2.) Where you there all day?

3.) Do you keep a formal log of how many people that cast a ballot?

4.) On this formal log (not the computer printout) how many people voted at your poll location?

This is EXREMELY important!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

16 Aug 2010 20:22 #12 by RidinHy06
Replied by RidinHy06 on topic Vote Centers
I was an Election Judge in Fairplay at the Clerks office. Yes I was there all day...10:00 a.m. to roughly 10:30 p.m....as were 4 other Election Judges. We were sworn in by Debra Green. Susan Balicki, Mary Ann Melvin and Barb Pasco were also there all day. To my knowledge Debra Green did NOT touch any of the ballots nor did Barbara Pasco. Nope...no formal log. All I can tell you is, we counted (on a machine) 2419 ballots. I have no idea how many voted at this poll location. I will tell you I was able to quickly glance at the sheriff's race and was getting sick seeing all the Fred votes. Right away I knew something was definitely wrong. BUT...I kept it to myself.

16 Aug 2010 20:32 #13 by AV8OR
I really would like to hear from each poll location.

It is beyond belief in the report that only 257 people voted in ALL poll locations. This is what was reported by the clerk's office. It is their report on their paper - at .25 per page! As anorexic as the report was, I did NOT go broke.

16 Aug 2010 20:40 #14 by AV8OR
Does anybody know why only 257 people voted in all of Park County - at the vote centers?

16 Aug 2010 20:50 #15 by CC
Replied by CC on topic Vote Centers
I was a poll watcher for the Bailey Crow Hill Fire Station 2. I did not arrive until 3:00pm. I did not keep a formal log of how many voted. There was a print out done by one of the judges that showed 233 people voted at the Crow Hill Station 2.
I did have to ask an election judge to ask the Under Sheriff's wife to leave the parking lot on 2 different occasions.

16 Aug 2010 20:53 #16 by ColoradoXprss
Replied by ColoradoXprss on topic Vote Centers

RidinHy06 wrote: I know there are several who were told the same as you. A lot of people don't go on 285bound and are not aware of this info so PLEASE spread the word! Let us know what Mr. Judd Choate tells you. I will say, he doesn't think election fraud goes on up here. Those who can confirm that it really does, also need to call him. And soon!

Like I said...I will definitely be calling them tomorrow morning. I will also be questioning the number by precinct when I contact them.  :Thanks:

16 Aug 2010 20:54 #17 by chocolove
Replied by chocolove on topic Vote Centers
I went to Firestation 2 in Bailey ready to turn in my mail in ballot for an electronic vote and was told my vote would be provisional if I did that. Becky was there and told me I could take my mail in ballot out to my car, make my votes and then bring it in to be put in the lock box. Then the volunteers told me the same thing so that is what I did. Earlier in the day I had gone to the election website and it said my mail in ballot had to be in Fairplay by 7 or it wouldn't be counted so all Bailey mail in ballots had to be at the county offices in Bailey by 6 pm. I was definitely surprised by all the mis-information and really wondered what was true and what wasn't.

16 Aug 2010 20:55 #18 by CC
Replied by CC on topic Vote Centers
We had almost that many at Crow Hill Fire Station period

16 Aug 2010 21:06 #19 by MyMountainTown
Replied by MyMountainTown on topic Vote Centers
Hi,

We merged two similar threads. The provisional ballots thread was merged into this thread. Thanks.

285 Bound Staff

Proudly serving mountain Jeffco, Clear Creek & Park County!
You can also find & connect with us on:
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube LinkedIn

720-608-0285

16 Aug 2010 21:11 #20 by ColoradoXprss
Replied by ColoradoXprss on topic Vote Centers
Thank you!!!! :cool:

It was getting tiresome going back and forth. :Whistle

Time to create page: 0.153 seconds