Scientists Agree: Swearing is Awesome

14 May 2014 15:14 - 24 Aug 2014 22:22 #11 by ThePetParent
I swear to describe how I am feeling and rarely cuss at someone unless they really piss me off.
Like this one guy who would not move his truck at the Bailey Cononco, downtown.
He was blocking the way and I would have to back my car up and I did n't want to do that as I was afraid of hitting the vacuum machine behind me at the car wash. I asked him politely to please either move over or park in front of the store. He got out of his red ugly welfare truck and went inside the store leaving me stuck behind him...I waited...then I went inside the store and confronted him and told him how rude it was to block my way out...he leaned into me and said " go stick it up your butt", and I told him "F*** You"!

You know.... I try being nice and patient but I have my limits!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

14 May 2014 15:16 #12 by Mtn Gramma
Felt good to say it, didn't it? I rarely swear at anyone but I do swear about them sometimes.

14 May 2014 15:23 - 24 Aug 2014 22:23 #13 by ThePetParent
I don't look like I would swear anyway so when I told him F*** You he looked shocked and left.
Bad thing now is the Mother F***er moved on my road!

Life is not fair :letsfight:

14 May 2014 16:03 #14 by ScienceChic

Mtn Gramma wrote: Felt good to say it, didn't it? I rarely swear at anyone but I do swear about them sometimes.

Inside voices save many of us. :tongue:

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

14 May 2014 19:32 #15 by LOL
PoopeyHeads!

If you want to be, press one. If you want not to be, press 2

Republicans are red, democrats are blue, neither of them, gives a flip about you.

Time to create page: 0.127 seconds