Pinecam mods...

28 Jul 2017 16:17 #11 by HappyCamper
Replied by HappyCamper on topic Pinecam mods...
Big Fred only 3 times WOW you must be calm LOL.

I do not post there the last time they told me I was not allowed to post was because I said something in a PM to another member who is friends with the MODS and he told them.

Well they threatened to banish me forever if I ever did anything wrong again so have not gone back.

Also, will never refer anyone to watermanofevergreen I refer another company.

Have had a few pineslime members try and beat me up on the FB pages but guess what I have many friends there that know me well and they typically get their A$$ handed back to them.

We all have pretty thick skins here we don't need our mommies to wipe our nose or to hide behind anything.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

28 Jul 2017 16:58 #12 by Big Fred
Replied by Big Fred on topic Pinecam mods...
As far as I am concerned they can keep their censored rag, All that is on there now is 5 or 6 people reinforcing each others opinions. One posts and the others follow, no meaningful discussion at all.(that is in the study) One guy just keeps posting links , when I state an opinion all he can say is source. Since when does one need to link a source to ones own opinion. Its all BS , they can keep scratching each others backs if it makes them feel good. The administrators our so called neighbors can keep hiding their identity.

28 Jul 2017 22:00 - 28 Jul 2017 22:00 #13 by HappyCamper
Replied by HappyCamper on topic Pinecam mods...
It has been headed that way for sometime now.

From what I hear, much of what has been posted there now was on Facebook or the other sites long before Pinecam.

Time to create page: 0.141 seconds