Pinecam mods...

14 Jun 2014 13:48 - 15 Jun 2014 06:39 #1 by rguerette
Pinecam mods... was created by rguerette
They are a bunch of power hungry morons, idiots and assholes. They lock threads that they deem as getting out of control (when in fact they are entertaining at the least), remove posts they don't agree with, and ban posters who express their opinion (violation of the first amendment). Any chance to sue them and put them out of business? Entertainment here is much better anyway.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

14 Jun 2014 14:41 #2 by Cathy_Lee
Replied by Cathy_Lee on topic Pinecam mods...
Sometimes it shocks me that many Americans don't know what "freedom of speech" really is, in the Constitution.

"Congress shall make no law...abridging freedom of speech."

14 Jun 2014 18:09 #3 by homeagain
Replied by homeagain on topic Pinecam mods...
Been that way for a VERY long time...SSDD. ONE of the reason's this site will give them a
run for their money....JMO

14 Jun 2014 20:33 #4 by BuyersAgent
Replied by BuyersAgent on topic Pinecam mods...
HomeAgain is right! no you can't sue them, but you can sure have a better time over here. :wink:

Kathy G. Hansen
Broker/Owner
COLORADO HIGHLIGHTS REALTY
303-761-4046

14 Jun 2014 21:00 #5 by Mary Scott
Replied by Mary Scott on topic Pinecam mods...

Cathy_Lee wrote: Sometimes it shocks me that many Americans don't know what "freedom of speech" really is, in the Constitution.

"Congress shall make no law...abridging freedom of speech."

I bet you don't think Pinecam is Congress.

15 Jun 2014 14:08 - 15 Jun 2014 20:03 #6 by Blondie
Replied by Blondie on topic Pinecam mods...

rguerette wrote: They are a bunch of power hungry morons, idiots and assholes.

Well actually they are the kids that always wanted to be a cheerleader or on the football team. But they were successful with the audio visual club. I saw that they created a picture board for Wayne, 20th anniversary of Pinecam. How nice. However if someone had a sharpie, and X'd out the faces of those that are banned, unwilling to post or dead, all that would be left are (in no particular order) LoBay, Mopar, Aspenleaf, Waterman, Rak, Free in Him, DaisyLover and all the garden people. I really like the garden people

I forgot to mention the ever pompous Henry and Lazierfan.

I have been banned about 3 times. The last time was for delivering meat to the wolf sanctuary. The mods at Pinecam can hate me but can the justify hating my actions?

15 Jun 2014 17:37 #7 by LOL
Replied by LOL on topic Pinecam mods...
THATS IT! You are all officially on Double secret probation! Watch it! Ye troublemaker moldy rogues!

If you want to be, press one. If you want not to be, press 2

Republicans are red, democrats are blue, neither of them, gives a flip about you.

28 Jul 2017 14:19 #8 by Big Fred
Replied by Big Fred on topic Pinecam mods...
The people running pinecam are hiding their identity and using the title of administrator to sensor and essentially ban people who post what they feel is offensive. Which is a bunch of crap. On one hand they say they are our neighbors and pinecam is a community resource on the other they refuse to have any dialogue with their members. I have been suspended 3 times for violating their TOS which in my opinion are one sided and should be labeled POS instead. The so called forum monitors all have an opinion and if yours dosen't agree with theirs, at times you are reported to the high and mighty administrator. I have been told by previous monitors certain people are given carte blanche while others are suspended for expressing their views. This IMO is not the least bit neighborly. Even Wayne who founded pinecam is sick and tired of the over censoring and has refused to post anymore. This says something about of the so called administrators, who should have worked for Pravda or Tribuna de La Habana. It is about time the people of the 285 corridor know that pinecam is an opinionated and biased rag run by a bunch of idiots who more than likely never were able to reach a position of power on their own and hide behind their computers and police pinecam.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Wayne Harrison, driver8

28 Jul 2017 15:33 #9 by ScienceChic
Replied by ScienceChic on topic Pinecam mods...
I'm sorry to hear you've not had a good experience over there Big Fred. The great thing about having multiple sites is you have an option to post elsewhere! Every site has their rules that you have to abide by, but I believe how you treat people/make them feel is what matters most. We do our best to be transparent about what we ask of you , to treat you professionally and courteously, and to be as fair as possible without squashing discussion. We welcome you to participate here, and let your friends know about us and invite them to have discussions here too! If anyone has issues with how we moderate, we welcome feedback/suggestions and discussion on what we can do better. Always have, always will.

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

28 Jul 2017 15:57 #10 by JMC
Replied by JMC on topic Pinecam mods...
Welcome to an old club. MMT is your alternative

Time to create page: 0.153 seconds