Mexican police chopper fires on US Border Patrol

29 Jun 2014 05:57 #11 by HEARTLESS
My question isn't loaded. Explain how the imbecile in the White House trades 5 terrorists for an American of questionable value.
By the way, I have a limited edition piece of trash, would you like to trade something of real value for it?

The silent majority will be silent no more.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

29 Jun 2014 11:27 #12 by Cathy_Lee

HEARTLESS wrote: My question isn't loaded. Explain how the imbecile in the White House trades 5 terrorists for an American of questionable value.
By the way, I have a limited edition piece of trash, would you like to trade something of real value for it?

:P You claim your question wasn't loaded and then you follow up with another loaded question. You just can't seem to break the habit.

Gitmo s closing the end of the year anyway. I suppose he could have traded arms for Bergdahl ala your savior Ronald Reagan. In 2011, the Israeli government freed more than 1,000 prisoners in exchange for a single Israeli soldier. Do you think that was a bad trade, too?

29 Jun 2014 19:03 - 29 Jun 2014 19:16 #13 by HEARTLESS
I am a US citizen and don't care if Israel chooses to trade 1,000 for one of their own soldiers. They are the only ones that have to be happy with the trade. However the question you refuse to answer involves one US Marine that crossed the border with three legally purchased firearms and is being held in Mexico. He served two tours in Afghanistan and does suffer from PTSD and may have forgotten about the guns or simply believed he needed them for self defense. You question why the President should lift a finger to help him. I asked you to justify why he traded 5 terrorists for a deserter and possible traitor to this nation. Your so called loaded question is really cover for you can't justify your stupid statement.

The silent majority will be silent no more.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Gunny

29 Jun 2014 21:20 #14 by Cathy_Lee
Why did you mention he legally purchased the weapons? He still ended up in a foreign country where the weapons are illegal. Now you add another layer to your argument, that he MIGHT have PSTD. It's like an onion. Perhaps he was just drunk from being there earlier and didn't give a damn.

29 Jun 2014 21:30 #15 by jf1acai
The story I heard/read was that he was moving to CA for treatment, and accidentally ended up in Mexico. If that hasn't changed, why wasn't he questioned at the border, given proper directions, and sent back in the direction he was trying to go?

Experience enables you to recognize a mistake when you make it again - Jeanne Pincha-Tulley

Comprehensive is Latin for there is lots of bad stuff in it - Trey Gowdy

30 Jun 2014 13:04 - 30 Jun 2014 13:04 #16 by Cathy_Lee
Because he had guns and ammo in his vehicle. When questioned, he lied about having been in the same place three times before. I don't know about you, but if I lie to customs or border enforcement, I kind of expect to end up in the slammer.

Time to create page: 0.151 seconds