Thoughts on Christie stumping for Beauprez last week . . .

28 Jul 2014 15:40 #1 by PrintSmith
Last week NJ Governor Christie was in town for a Republican Governors' Association gathering in Aspen, CO. While here, Christie took the opportunity to do some campaigning for gubernatorial hopeful Bob Beauprez.

Interested in hearing what others think about Beauprez's decision to ask for Christie's help. Will it help him win over a few more Democratic and Unaffiliated votes in November or will it help convince more Republicans to stay home on election day?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

28 Jul 2014 15:48 #2 by FredHayek
I think it was a bad decision by Beauprez's staff. Bob should have dodged the New Jersey governor like Mark Udall runs away when Obama comes to town.

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

28 Jul 2014 16:10 #3 by Mtn Gramma
How was it a bad decision?

28 Jul 2014 16:12 #4 by PrintSmith
Why Fred? A NJ Republican isn't really so different from a Colorado conservative Democrat, are they? It is a self-evident truth that Beauprez can't win with only support from Colorado Republicans. He is dependent upon winning a majority of the unaffiliated vote along with taking a few votes away from Udall from within his own party, right? This is a demographic that Christie polls consistently well with, the so called "moderate" sector within every party.

28 Jul 2014 17:38 #5 by FredHayek
Gov. Christie has been badmouthing Colorado for months. I think the moderates no longer like him.

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

Time to create page: 0.147 seconds