Inexpensive Tattoo Removal Cream?

18 Feb 2015 08:38 #1 by FredHayek
A British man is developing an inexpensive tattoo removal cream, about five dollars a jar. If tattoos are suddenly easily and cheaply erased, will they lose their popularity? Or will they become more popular and bodies become changing billboards?

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

18 Feb 2015 09:10 #2 by Rick
That guy is going to be very very rich if that stuff works. And yes, tattoos will really take off when people know that they won't be permanent.

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

18 Feb 2015 09:40 #3 by Nobody that matters
It'll either cause cancer, impotence, baldness, or all three at once.

"Whatever you are, be a good one." ~ Abraham Lincoln

18 Feb 2015 10:14 #4 by OmniScience
I told my nephew 10 years ago, "if ya want to become incredibly wealthy figure out a simple way of of getting rid of tatoos, like something that works with skin pigmentation. There are countless people with "tatoo regret" out there - a huge market."
Now he has a couple bad tatoos and works in construction.

19 Feb 2015 09:08 - 19 Feb 2015 09:08 #5 by FredHayek
People could get badass vacation tattoos, and then just fade them off when they get home from Sturgis or Burning Man.

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

19 Feb 2015 09:40 #6 by Nobody that matters
This will negate the need for the threat that's been used in my family while we were growing up: "If you come home with a tattoo before you move out of this house, I'll take it off with a potato peeler."

"Whatever you are, be a good one." ~ Abraham Lincoln

20 Feb 2015 11:41 #7 by PrintSmith
From what I am understanding, the method by which the tattoo is removed is to stimulate the body's while blood cells to "gobble up" the cells which are holding the ink and carry them away, a means of speeding up and intensifying the process that causes most tattoos to blur and fade as you age. Pretty cool idea if he can get it past our FDA.

Time to create page: 0.145 seconds