PTSD & Medical Marijuana

14 Apr 2015 07:07 #1 by FredHayek
Looks like medical marijuana will finally be approved to treat PTSD in our vets. About freaking time. :coflag:

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

14 Apr 2015 07:59 #2 by Rick
Replied by Rick on topic PTSD & Medical Marijuana
Makes sense to me. When I was dealing with the worst part of my cancer it really did help to mellow out the bad thoughts of inevitable death. I have no idea what PTSD feels like, but if even a small percentage are helped by MMJ, then that's great.

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

19 May 2015 15:51 #3 by crodell
Replied by crodell on topic PTSD & Medical Marijuana
please look at the post i added earlier about a new cbd specialty dispensary i am trying to start in Bailey. I posted in this section, and need support in the form of emails to the commissioner, and signatures of park residents who would like to see this happen.Please request that your email be read during the hearing

parkco.us/FormCenter/Contact-Us-4-4/Cont...n-Department-124-124

There are support lists to be signed in the crow hill cafe, hog heaven, cutthroat cafe, and many more. If you cant find the post, let me know

26 May 2015 00:57 #4 by Jekyll
Replied by Jekyll on topic PTSD & Medical Marijuana
Best of luck to you, you're up against a serious group with some serious personal bias. I'm a supporter, but since I don't live in that County my signature could be invalid I believe. Again, good luck and watch yer six. ;)

26 May 2015 01:05 #5 by Jekyll
Replied by Jekyll on topic PTSD & Medical Marijuana

FredHayek wrote: Looks like medical marijuana will finally be approved to treat PTSD in our vets. About freaking time. :coflag:

Rick wrote: Makes sense to me. When I was dealing with the worst part of my cancer it really did help to mellow out the bad thoughts of inevitable death. I have no idea what PTSD feels like, but if even a small percentage are helped by MMJ, then that's great.

It was jus decided that children prescribed any type of MMJ can have it administered by a professional in schools. Also, there's been plenty of factual stories told where kids with debilitating seizures are helped immensely by the drug. We won't even go INTO all the benefits of hemp and what that implies for our economy, and that's 50% of the potential IMO. The female plants are great n all, but I'd like to also see the industrial side of hemp production take off. Course, we have a lot of "troubled" minds that couldn't be happier to quash the entire movement/culture development permanently, so let's throw some more coal in the fire a.s.a.p shall we?

Time to create page: 0.135 seconds