Finally a Use for the Obamaphone I Can Get Behind 100%

04 Jun 2015 20:47 #1 by otisptoadwater
I vote we crate up a couple thousand pallets of activated Obamaphones and airdrop them all over the Middle East and North Africa!!

A selfie posted online by a member of the Islamic State group just cost the terror organization a headquarters building in Syria.

Read more:

:cheersbeer: :oregonwine: :HAM_SANDWICH:

I can explain it to you but I can't understand it for you.

"Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the Government take care of him; better take a closer look at the American Indian." - Henry Ford

Corruptissima re publica plurimae leges; When the Republic is at its most corrupt the laws are most numerous. - Publius Cornelius Tacitus

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

05 Jun 2015 08:33 #2 by Blazer Bob
Slick move, but I do not understand why we are bragging about it. What happened to Opsec?

otisptoadwater wrote: I vote we crate up a couple thousand pallets of activated Obamaphones and airdrop them all over the Middle East and North Africa!!

A selfie posted online by a member of the Islamic State group just cost the terror organization a headquarters building in Syria.

Read more:

:cheersbeer: :oregonwine: :HAM_SANDWICH:

05 Jun 2015 09:14 #3 by FredHayek
My wife picks on me for too many selfies, but at least I haven't been bombed!
:oregonwine:

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

05 Jun 2015 09:51 #4 by Nobody that matters

FredHayek wrote: My wife picks on me for too many selfies, but at least I haven't been bombed!
:oregonwine:

The internet would be a far less silly place if phones had BAC detectors to eliminate selfies while bombed.

"Whatever you are, be a good one." ~ Abraham Lincoln

07 Jun 2015 07:00 #5 by LOL

BlazerBob wrote: Slick move, but I do not understand why we are bragging about it. What happened to Opsec?

Good point! We give out way too much info on strategy.

If you want to be, press one. If you want not to be, press 2

Republicans are red, democrats are blue, neither of them, gives a flip about you.

Time to create page: 0.157 seconds