I'm Done with MMJ

21 Jul 2015 08:02 - 21 Jul 2015 08:03 #11 by Rick
Replied by Rick on topic I'm Done with MMJ

BlazerBob wrote:

HEARTLESS wrote: Congratulations Rick. I quit getting stoned, no medical issue, years ago because it robbed me of my will to do things. A friend quit because of the loss of time while stoned. I support medical use where it helps with pain, nausea or dealing with PTSD and so on.

Most of my experience is with the mj of 40 plus years ago including what we called Iowa ditch weed because it grew in ditches.

I do not have much experience with the modern more potent stuff. I find your and Rick's comments interesting. I do know several regular users and enthusiasts. They say that not only does it give them brilliant ideas and incredible insights, it motivates them to accomplish much during a day. IE, makes them MORE productive.

Funny you should mention the brilliant ideas and insights while on weed, I always smoked it right before taking a shower and going to bed. While in the shower I would think of some great ideas and credited the pot for them. Unfortunately by morning I either forgot them or realized the ideas were not so great or realistic. If I still had my artistic talent as a youth, I think smoking pot would possibly help with my creativity and originality. Or maybe just in my own mind.

As of today, I no longer have the slightest desire to use again and I've completed two big home projects I've put off for a decade. The wife is happy.

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.122 seconds