You will hear these lies as the economic collapse progresses

07 Sep 2015 12:20 #1 by Conan
I'm not sure what to think about this. Do any of you have an opinion or information on this subject?

In the years since the derivatives disaster, there has been no end to the absurd and ludicrous propaganda coming out of mainstream financial outlets; and as the situation in markets becomes worse, the propaganda will only increase.

In fact, the mainstream spin machine is going into high speed as more negative data is exposed and absorbed into the markets. If you know history, then you know this is a common tactic by the establishment elite to string along the public with false hopes so that they do not prepare or take alternative measures while the system crumbles around their ears. At the onset of the Great Depression, the same strategies were used.

Here is the issue: As I have always said, economic collapse is not a singular event; it is a process. The global economy has been in the process of collapse since 2008, and it never left that path. ...If there is one lesson I have learned well during my time in the liberty movement, it is to never underestimate the power of normalcy bias.

There were plenty of “up days” in the markets during the Great Depression, and this kept the false dream of a quick recovery alive for a large percentage of the American population for many years. Expect numerous “stunning stock reversals” as the collapse of our era progresses...

The establishment has made every effort to hide the fundamentals from the public through far-reaching misrepresentations of economic statistics.

They go on to discuss the effect of the Chinese market, the Fed raising rates, and QE4. Are we in for more collapse? It seemed like the economy was improving.
Quoted from personalliberty.com/you-will-hear-these-...collapse-progresses/

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

07 Sep 2015 21:03 #2 by Ashley
Interesting read Conan. Thanks for the link to the article. I have to agree we have been there for awhile. But thanks to the feds keeping the interest rate at zero, the can continues to get kicked down the road.

Waiting to see what the stock market does tomorrow as it continues to yoyo.

I can see the stockbrokers huddling together working on their next spiel to keep their clients in.

08 Sep 2015 08:11 #3 by Rick
I don't think the economy improved all that much when you consider the stagnant wages, the boom in part time jobs, low job participation, increase in government assistance, etc. The Fed will increase interest rates and slow down one of the only bright spots, housing. We are on the edge of another recession imo, and there won't be much the government can do other than more delusional spending.

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

08 Sep 2015 08:27 #4 by FredHayek
It does appear to be a lot of smoke and mirrors. The Feds have pumped tons of money into the economy, this should trigger inflation, but it hasn't really happened.

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

Time to create page: 0.133 seconds