Please join me...

09 Dec 2015 16:10 #1 by DonaldRosier
for an important announcement this Thursday!

Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

10 Dec 2015 09:14 #2 by ScienceChic
Replied by ScienceChic on topic Please join me...
I'm going to go on record right now and say that I absolutely endorse this man to represent us and I encourage you to review his record and vote for him. In the few years that I've had to get to know him, my respect, admiration, and support of him has only grown. He epitomizes what we want in a candidate:
  • he cares about his constituents
  • he's involved in his community - he is the only representative who regularly attends meetings up here, meets with us at the Chamber, and works on issues we bring to him. Our 285 Tourism Committee met with him, and reps from Cory Gardner's office and Senator Neville's office last month to discuss how we can make Hwy 285 a priority on congestion and safety improvements and Mr. Rosier is already planning on presenting at our next meeting in February. He had great ideas and experience to share at our meeting and is enthusiastic to help us with this huge problem we face.
  • he's honest, he's fair, he's thoughtful, and he's inclusive - even though are opposites on the political spectrum, I've never once felt that he didn't listen to me and carefully consider my requests/suggestions/ideas.
  • he comes from a business background and understands the difficulties small business owners face. He's been heavily involved in the Jefferson County Economic Development Corporation and a very active member of the Conifer and Evergreen Chambers of Commerce (quite likely the Golden, Arvada, and West Jeff as well, but I'm not a member of those so I can't say from personal experience)
If you can't make it to his announcement event tonight, there will be plenty of future opportunities to meet with him. We'll be sure to post them so you know.

Jefferson County commissioner to join race for U.S. Senate Thursday
Donald Rosier joins race for U.S. Senate
By Joey Bunch, The Denver Post
Posted: 12/09/2015 03:12:03 PM MST

Jefferson County Commissioner Donald Rosier is expected to become the latest Republican to join the field seeking to unseat Michael Bennet in the U.S. Senate next year.

He is a past chairman of of the Metro Area County Commissioners group of Colorado Counties Inc. and past president of the CCI Front Range District. He serves on the National Association of Counties' Transportation Steering Committee.

He is the former president of operations for Summit Oil Field Services and was a principal with Westside Investment Partners, as well as previously working as director of land development at Alliance Commercial Partners and vice president at Neumann Homes.

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.174 seconds