Trump is such a damn baby

03 Feb 2016 10:47 #1 by NeutralGuy
Just because he did not win in Iowa, maybe if he would have participated in the debate his numbers would be higher.

It still amazes me how many people still support this fool!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

abcnews.go.com/Politics/donald-trump-ant...ge/story?id=36687898

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

03 Feb 2016 17:17 #2 by Rick
Replied by Rick on topic Trump is such a damn baby
Agreed, Trump is an ass. I really want to see his head explode as the field narrows and his lead goes away.

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

03 Feb 2016 18:59 - 03 Feb 2016 18:59 #3 by NeutralGuy

Rick wrote: Agreed, Trump is an ass. I really want to see his head explode as the field narrows and his lead goes away.

I was just talking about that with my wife, we both said his face would get redder and redder as things do not go his way.

03 Feb 2016 22:00 #4 by ScienceChic
I'll get the :popcorn: and :jumpinwine: and settle in for the fun! :biggrin:

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

04 Feb 2016 15:56 #5 by Mary Scott

ScienceChic wrote: I'll get the :popcorn: and :jumpinwine: and settle in for the fun! :biggrin:

What goes with popcorn? Riesling?

04 Feb 2016 18:31 #6 by Rick
Replied by Rick on topic Trump is such a damn baby
Trump must be trying to out phony Hillary, which would be a real feat. He's all outraged about what Cruz did and said that Ben Carson is a "fantastic guy" (obviously pandering to Carson's voters which he wants to eventually get).... but just a few months ago he was saying about Carson... "He said that he's pathological and he's got basically pathological disease ... I don't want a person that's got pathological disease." :woohoo: . If it ends up being Trump vs Hillary, we are so screwed and I'm getting drunk on election day (and I don't drink).

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

04 Feb 2016 18:32 #7 by ScienceChic
A nice buttery Chardonnay! :)

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

04 Feb 2016 19:13 #8 by Blazer Bob

Rick wrote: Trump must be trying to out phony Hillary, which would be a real feat. He's all outraged about what Cruz did and said that Ben Carson is a "fantastic guy" (obviously pandering to Carson's voters which he wants to eventually get).... but just a few months ago he was saying about Carson... "He said that he's pathological and he's got basically pathological disease ... I don't want a person that's got pathological disease." :woohoo: . If it ends up being Trump vs Hillary, we are so screwed and I'm getting drunk on election day (and I don't drink).

I can help.
The following user(s) said Thank You: ScienceChic

11 Feb 2016 12:06 #9 by Wicked
Replied by Wicked on topic Trump is such a damn baby
Move over Sarah Palin, here comes the GOP's new definition of batsh*t crazy!

www.slantnews.com/story/2015-06-24-here-...dential-announcement

We'll hold this line until Hell freezes over --Then we'll hold it on ice skates.-Anonymous picket sign

Couldn’t, wouldn’t, mustn’t, shouldn’t – these are the laments of the spineless. –Bette Davis

Feminist. We Just Call Out Bulls**t Where We See It.

11 Feb 2016 14:41 #10 by FredHayek
Replied by FredHayek on topic Trump is such a damn baby
Trump has changed parties five times, so he must be a bipartisan baby. He does seem to have a very thin skin. If he can't stand up to questions from Megyn Kelly, what happens when he goes up against the White House press corps? If he wins, would his first executive order be to suspend the 1st Amendment.

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

Time to create page: 0.147 seconds