More LEOs murdered

17 Jul 2016 10:13 #1 by intheaspens
My heart goes out to all the families and friends of the victims as well as all of our law enforcement community. :(

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

17 Jul 2016 12:43 #2 by FredHayek
Replied by FredHayek on topic More LEOs murdered
:( I fear it will be a long, hot summer with these ambushes repeated time after time.

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

17 Jul 2016 15:11 - 17 Jul 2016 15:12 #3 by ramage
Replied by ramage on topic More LEOs murdered
I fear that you are correct. The Chief of police in Denver denies the officers use of body armament because he thinks it will escalate tensions at protests. I have no personal knowledge of the Dallas Massacre but it seems ti me that a number of the bullets fired were to "center mass", that portion of the body covered by body armor. He is very grateful that either convention is NOT going to be in Denver this year.

17 Jul 2016 15:44 - 17 Jul 2016 15:44 #4 by Arlen
Replied by Arlen on topic More LEOs murdered
Obama preached at us some more. He said not to make it political.
Seems he forgot about last week in Dallas at the memorial for the dead police that he mentioned the two fellows shot by the police, and mentioned them by name! And Black Lives Matter.
Then he spoke at length about gun control.

Come on, Obama! Jog your memory a bit. You make everything political.

Preach to us some more.

18 Jul 2016 06:53 #5 by cydl
Replied by cydl on topic More LEOs murdered
IMO Hussein is largely responsible for these murders. He has done more in his tenure to divide our nation along race and class lines than any president that I can remember.

18 Jul 2016 16:02 #6 by Rick
Replied by Rick on topic More LEOs murdered

cydl wrote: IMO Hussein is largely responsible for these murders. He has done more in his tenure to divide our nation along race and class lines than any president that I can remember.

Yep, and then he talks about the harmful rhetoric but has never apologized for his own or called out those who are painting all cops as racist murderers who need to be fried like bacon or whatever else fires up the uninformed protestors. In my eyes his main legacy will be the destruction of the progress made by great leaders like MLK.

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell
The following user(s) said Thank You: ThuenteDL

Time to create page: 0.167 seconds