Meet and Greet for John Tighe, Candidate for Park County Sheriff

30 Mar 2018 22:13 - 30 Mar 2018 22:14 #1 by johntigheforsheriff
Join me for a MEET AND GREET! Bailey Public Library; Monday, April 2, 2018 from 7-9 p.m.

I will be discussing, in more detail, my qualifications & goals for Park County Sheriff's Office. I would also like to answer your questions and hear your concerns. John Tighe, Candidate Park County Sheriff.
Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: MyMountainTown

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

30 Mar 2018 22:18 #2 by johntigheforsheriff
Meet and greet FAIRPLAY COMMUNITY CENTER at the Fairgrounds; 880 Bogue St; Fairplay, CO; Wednesday, April 4, 2018, 7-9 p.m.

I will be discussing, in more detail, my qualifications & goals for Park County Sheriff's Office. I would also like to answer your questions and hear your concerns. John Tighe, Candidate Park County Sheriff.
Attachments:

30 Mar 2018 23:13 #3 by ScienceChic

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

Time to create page: 0.141 seconds