Firing Squad

15 Jul 2018 16:55 #1 by DDawg
Firing Squad was created by DDawg
Five gunners, only one real cartridge among them, potato sack over perp's head, done deal.

www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5954955...ported-11-TIMES.html

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

17 Jul 2018 13:03 #2 by driver8
Replied by driver8 on topic Firing Squad
I think the same punishment is in line for treason... a few gop'ers are looking perfect for this.

17 Jul 2018 13:33 #3 by ScienceChic
Replied by ScienceChic on topic Firing Squad
I thought the punishment for treason was hanging?

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

18 Jul 2018 07:51 #4 by Blazer Bob
Replied by Blazer Bob on topic Firing Squad

driver8 wrote: I think the same punishment is in line for treason... a few gop'ers are looking perfect for this.

Much too overt. It is much more subtle and probably much more satisfying to a sadistic personality to send them to the gulag.

"During the leadership of General Secretary Leonid Brezhnev, psychiatry was used to disable and remove from society political opponents ("dissidents") who openly expressed beliefs that contradicted the official dogma.[4][5] The term "philosophical intoxication", for instance, was widely applied to the mental disorders diagnosed when people disagreed with the country's Communist leaders and, by referring to the writings of the Founding Fathers of Marxism–Leninism—Karl Marx, Friedrich Engels, and Vladimir Lenin—made them the target of criticism.[6]"

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Political_abuse_of..._in_the_Soviet_Union

Time to create page: 0.140 seconds