Serial pedophile Jeffrey Epstein got deal of a lifetime from federal prosecutor

Replied by Brandon on topic Serial pedophile Jeffrey Epstein got deal of a lifetime from federal prosecutor

towermonkey wrote: I don’t really care because he’s a news celebrity and I don’t trust any of them.

Total B.S. - there's a news celebrity named trump whom you trust completely.
12 Mar 2019 14:28 #11

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Replied by homeagain on topic Serial pedophile Jeffrey Epstein got deal of a lifetime from federal prosecutor

towermonkey wrote: I don’t even know what he said but comments are just words. I don’t really care because he’s a news celebrity and I don’t trust any of them.

www.chicagotribune.com/news/nationworld/...-20190312-story.html

In case you missed this little gem...…..FOX'S own being despicable and disgusting......
12 Mar 2019 14:55 #12

Replied by towermonkey on topic Serial pedophile Jeffrey Epstein got deal of a lifetime from federal prosecutor

Yep, he’s pretty disgusting. Is he implicated in the Epstein case?
12 Mar 2019 15:33 #13

Replied by Brandon on topic Serial pedophile Jeffrey Epstein got deal of a lifetime from federal prosecutor

First, "comments are just words." An hour later, "he's pretty disgusting." These are not opinions based on any sort of principled thought.
12 Mar 2019 16:03 #14

Replied by ramage on topic Serial pedophile Jeffrey Epstein got deal of a lifetime from federal prosecutor

Bill Clinton identified in lawsuit against his former friend and pedophile Jeffrey Epstein who had 'regular' orgies at his Caribbean compound that the former president visited multiple times
Daily Mail 3/12/2019
12 Mar 2019 16:34 #15

Replied by towermonkey on topic Serial pedophile Jeffrey Epstein got deal of a lifetime from federal prosecutor

Yes, both Clintons have issues with this:

12 Mar 2019 16:56 #16

More B.S. that only * ***** could believe. Fortunately, the truth is out there:

www.snopes.com/fact-check/hillary-clinto...st-laughed-about-it/
Last edit: 12 Mar 2019 17:20 by MyMountainTown. Reason: edited to remove name calling
12 Mar 2019 17:14 #17

Why do I feel like I have a stalker? Dude, I realize that you have a man-crush on me, but c'mon! I'm embarrassed for you....
12 Mar 2019 17:26 #18

Don't be embarrassed for me. I don't get immediately proven wrong almost every time I post.
12 Mar 2019 17:33 #19

Replied by homeagain on topic Serial pedophile Jeffrey Epstein got deal of a lifetime from federal prosecutor

homeagain wrote: NOT politics........just the MALE being alpha and ASSUMING they can do anything.(legal or illegal , because they are men after all.) JMO

THIS topic is a trend that has been around for forever......women have ALWAYS been aware of it......the latest is a high ranking female in the air force who just recently testified that she was raped by her superior officer and KNEW if she reported it, NOTHING would be rectified
or resolved. IT IS A ON GOING PROBLEM in the military for decades.,,,for decades actors have been humiliated by the "CASTING COUCH"......the##METOO movement is long overdue.
abuse, at ANY AGE,is not acceptable
12 Mar 2019 17:48 #20

Time to create page: 0.313 seconds