Serial pedophile Jeffrey Epstein got deal of a lifetime from federal prosecutor

12 Mar 2019 18:00 #21 by Pony Soldier
I agree, but there is a special place reserved in hell for child rapists.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

12 Mar 2019 18:19 #22 by homeagain

towermonkey wrote: I agree, but there is a special place reserved in hell for child rapists.

NOT sure if the software will stifle my comment, BUT I think the most appropriate action would be a "Loren Bobbitt'....WHACK the dick off.jmo

"

18 Jul 2019 01:12 #23 by ScienceChic
Later this morning, Epstein will be back in court for the judge to decide if he's allowed out on bail or not. 2,000 pages of evidence from the previous trial will also be released shining light on atrocities that have gone hidden for far too long.

Even from jail, sex abuser manipulated the system. His victims were kept in the dark
BY JULIE K. BROWN, NOV. 28, 2018

Perversion of Justice
BY JULIE K. BROWN AND AARON ALBRIGHT, NOV. 28, 2018

“IT’S GOING TO BE STAGGERING, THE AMOUNT OF NAMES”: AS THE JEFFREY EPSTEIN CASE GROWS MORE GROTESQUE, MANHATTAN AND DC BRACE FOR IMPACT
BY GABRIEL SHERMAN, JULY 17, 2019

The Jeffrey Epstein case is an asteroid poised to strike the elite world in which he moved. No one can yet say precisely how large it is. But as the number of women who’ve accused the financier (at least, that’s what he claimed to be) of sexual assault grows to grotesque levels—there are said to be more than 50 women who are potential victims—a wave of panic is rippling through Manhattan, DC, and Palm Beach, as Epstein’s former friends and associates rush to distance themselves, while gossiping about who might be ensnared. Donald Trump’s labor secretary, Alexander Acosta, architect of the original 2007 non-prosecution agreement that let Epstein off with a wrist slap, has already been forced to resign.

Likely within days, the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Second Circuit will release almost 2,000 pages of documents that could reveal sexual abuse by “numerous prominent American politicians, powerful business executives, foreign presidents, a well-known prime minister, and other world leaders,” according to the three-judge panel's ruling. The documents were filed during a civil defamation lawsuit brought by Epstein accuser Virginia Roberts Giuffre, a former Mar-a-Lago locker-room attendant, against Epstein’s former girlfriend and alleged madam, Ghislaine Maxwell. “Nobody who was around Epstein a lot is going to have an easy time now. It’s all going to come out,” said Giuffre’s lawyer David Boies. Another person involved with litigation against Epstein told me: “It’s going to be staggering, the amount of names. It’s going to be contagion numbers.”

Epstein’s Co-Conspirator(s) - New York Supreme Court filing
By SpicyFiles, Posted on July 12 2019

Pete EVANS @911CORLEBRA777 10 hours ago

2/ Steptoe & Johnson specializes in representing clients who face specific government investigations. Why does Jeffrey Epstein need a law firm that specializes in criminal defense of ; Anti-Money laundering , Cartels & Conspiracies, Foreign Corrupt Practices Act , Fraud ?

www.usatoday.com/documents/6205197-Notic...ppearance-Defendant/

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill
Attachments:

18 Jul 2019 10:49 #24 by homeagain
Just reported.......JAIL FOR JEFFERY until trial......oh my, poor thing ......what awaits him within those walls?

18 Jul 2019 11:12 #25 by ScienceChic
Mansion Off-Limits to Jeffrey Epstein Ahead of Trial
By Adam Klasfeld, July 18, 2019

MANHATTAN (CN) – Between the decoy passport, his status as a convicted sex offender and untold assets of over half a billion dollars, Jeffrey had been an unlikely candidate for bail pending trial on sex-trafficking charges.

U.S. District Judge Richard Berman made that denial official Thursday, easing the fears of victims who protested Epstein’s bid to hole up at the $77 million New York mansion prosecutors have marked as a crime scene.

“I find that the government has established danger to others and to the community by clear and convincing evidence,” Berman said, reciting his ruling this morning at the Daniel Patrick Moynihan Courthouse.

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

19 Jul 2019 22:31 #26 by FredHayek

homeagain wrote: Just reported.......JAIL FOR JEFFERY until trial......oh my, poor thing ......what awaits him within those walls?

I very much doubt he will be put with the general population while awaiting trial, but he did lose a jail neighbor. El Chapo was transferred this week to Colorado's supermax prison, the Alcatraz of the Rockies!

Rumor says Governor Polis greeted El Chapo with a new Colorado driving license, a Medicaid Card, and free tuition at local universities. (Kidding!)

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

Time to create page: 0.170 seconds