Dig deeper, possible downgrade being decided

10 Jan 2019 11:36 #1 by homeagain
www.marketwatch.com/story/trumps-shutdow...-us-safer-2019-01-10

IF you read closely.......you will see LESS gov. does not equate to a better outcome. Remember the banking bust and derivatives. 2008 was ALMOST the great depression.....we are now facing
a possible DOWNGRADE for the US if this shutdown continues. I predict Q2 recession, the
king will collapse the economy.......we will see if my time frame is forward thinking. JUNE is judgement and the king will face the beginning of the end of his reign....jmo

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

11 Jan 2019 14:24 #2 by homeagain
www.factcheck.org/2019/01/trumps-budget-...e-deficits-cbo-said/

Sounds all too familiar......his PERSONAL BUSINESS approach is bankruptcy (oh well)......let's
bankrupt the nation.....sure why not? Now with the shutdown,just how do you think these numbers will reflect a balanced budget? We are in for a rough ride over the next couple or three years......recession odds are rising.....jmo

13 Jan 2019 10:03 #3 by FredHayek
Always refreshing to see the Left concerned about America taking on more debt! The current mix of a Democrat House and a Republican Senate might just slow down the spending and get America back on track...but I doubt it. More likely that the parties will make a devil's bargain, the Democrats and Republicans will continue to throw cash at their favorite donors, provide tax breaks for their favorite industries like wind power and defense contractors, and deliver pork to their districts, the Ed Perlmutter overpass?

Remember President Trump is so impotent now, he can't even get 5 billion in spending approved.

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

15 Jan 2019 10:12 #4 by homeagain

homeagain wrote: www.marketwatch.com/story/trumps-shutdow...-us-safer-2019-01-10

IF you read closely.......you will see LESS gov. does not equate to a better outcome. Remember the banking bust and derivatives. 2008 was ALMOST the great depression.....we are now facing
a possible DOWNGRADE for the US if this shutdown continues. I predict Q2 recession, the
king will collapse the economy.......we will see if my time frame is forward thinking. JUNE is judgement and the king will face the beginning of the end of his reign....jmo

It is now Tues. 15th of Jan. By all accounts, Trump will NOT take a step off of his throne....

the peasants will just have to eat porridge and perhaps a few bread crumbs. He WILL collapse the economy before he his DETHRONED...…resignation ("I don't need this,BYE)OR IMPEACHMENT. Peolsi is bidding her time and when the time is right....she will behead him.....jmo

16 Jan 2019 11:04 #5 by FredHayek
Doom and gloom! Preach on. Ignore that wages are rising, unemployment is at the lowest levels in my lifetime. Minority unemployment is at the lowest levels in my lifetime. Gas is under $2 a gallon, putting more money in the pockets of the working poor. Sure, we are due to have a recession, the business cycle is 10-12 years, but hopefully it is mild. If you would have told me two years ago, that this all would have happened under President Trump, I would have voted for him. I thought he would he a liberal in sheep's clothing, doing whatever Hollywood and the press wanted him to. The man is very vain and would love to have 60% approval ratings. But despite the economic gains, he is stuck at 40% because the press and media go after him 24/7.

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

16 Jan 2019 12:13 #6 by homeagain

FredHayek wrote: Doom and gloom! Preach on. Ignore that wages are rising, unemployment is at the lowest levels in my lifetime. Minority unemployment is at the lowest levels in my lifetime. Gas is under $2 a gallon, putting more money in the pockets of the working poor. Sure, we are due to have a recession, the business cycle is 10-12 years, but hopefully it is mild. If you would have told me two years ago, that this all would have happened under President Trump, I would have voted for him. I thought he would he a liberal in sheep's clothing, doing whatever Hollywood and the press wanted him to. The man is very vain and would love to have 60% approval ratings. But despite the economic gains, he is stuck at 40% because the press and media go after him 24/7.

couple of items here…...37% is where he stands AND you are not forward thinking that the facts you quoted WILL be impacted by this month long shut down......DO THE RESEARCH
the facts are quite different NOW. I have posted the facts of this economic fubar,you have chosen to ignore them in favor of a political position that is doomed to fail.jmo
The following user(s) said Thank You: parkcobound

17 Jan 2019 10:37 #7 by parkcobound
it is entirely possible the press might not hound him so much if he didn't lie all the time. I believe there is even a web site now that tracks his lies because he says so many. If he wanted the 60% approval rating maybe he should not spout off with the ridiculous, easily refutable lies. Add to that his nasty name calling rhetoric and yea, the press are on him.

Go dig through the news from any former president though since the technology age began - he is not the first that has been hounded not even close - but he really does dig his own hole.

And I'm not even going to get started on the fallacy of the "booming economy" again. Trump wants everyone to believe it's great. Some of us know better.

17 Jan 2019 14:48 #8 by Blazer Bob

parkcobound wrote: it is entirely possible the press might not hound him so much if he didn't lie all the time. .

:)
" Trump said at the banquet that he bought 1,000 burgers for Clemson and that “It was piled up a mile high.” The Post felt the need to fact check this, writing:

FACT CHECK: At two inches each, a thousand burgers would not reach one mile high."

www.dailywire.com/news/42197/seriously-m...t-checked-ashe-schow

18 Jan 2019 08:51 #9 by parkcobound
obviously no one cares about that - but it IS a pattern with him.

18 Jan 2019 08:57 #10 by Blazer Bob

parkcobound wrote: obviously no one cares about that - but it IS a pattern with him.

Obviously the Washington Post cared enough to fact check it and print it. ROTFLMAO

The pattern I see the the press be clowning themselves fact checking nonsense.

Time to create page: 0.154 seconds