CHARTS, concise and scary

12 Jan 2019 07:44 #1 by homeagain
www.vox.com/policy-and-politics/2019/1/1...kers-agencies-charts

While you are snug and warm in your abode, review these graphics and then grasp the gravity
of what the "king" is willing to "gut it out" for........his OWN political position to secure his base.

A horror of a human being would be an accurate account of this individual.jmo

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

13 Jan 2019 10:09 - 13 Jan 2019 10:10 #2 by FredHayek
Replied by FredHayek on topic CHARTS, concise and scary
Vox? Really? You consider them a quality source? Vox is like a news organization that evolved out of a dorm room. I can see the joints and beer bongs on their masthead. Funny how the press didn't get after President Obama's shutdown where he had the money to shut off the DC monuments. If it really is so tragic, why doesn't Nancy Pelosi give in and give the boy king his five billion dollars and get those employees back to work. Her stubbornness has killed the beauty of the Joshua Tree Monument. And the ironic part of it? Speaker Nancy Pelosi has approved much larger spending on border walls in the past, almost 50 billion.

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

13 Jan 2019 12:07 #3 by hillfarmer
I see you have the Trump gift for hippocracy. It wasn’t Pelosi’s resistance to the Trump temper tantrum about the wall that damaged the Joshua Tree momument. It was clearly the stupidity of the Trump administration for the political decision to keep the national parks open during a time when they could not be properly managed.

13 Jan 2019 14:49 - 13 Jan 2019 14:50 #4 by homeagain
Replied by homeagain on topic CHARTS, concise and scary
[quote="FredHayek" post=355284]Vox? Really? You consider them a quality source? Vox is like a news organization that evolved out of a dorm room. I can see the joints and beer bongs on their masthead. Funny how the press didn't get after President Obama's shutdown where he had the money to shut off the DC monuments. If it really is so tragic, why doesn't Nancy Pelosi give in and give the boy king his five billion dollars and get those employees back to work. Her stubbornness has killed the beauty of the Joshua Tree Monument. And the ironic part of it? Speaker Nancy Pelosi has approved much larger spending on border walls in the past, almost 50 billion.[/quote]

Just a TEST......to understand your point of references. The charts are Valid....if they are in incorrect,feel free to correct them.....

14 Jan 2019 15:10 #5 by FredHayek

hillfarmer wrote: I see you have the Trump gift for hippocracy. It wasn’t Pelosi’s resistance to the Trump temper tantrum about the wall that damaged the Joshua Tree momument. It was clearly the stupidity of the Trump administration for the political decision to keep the national parks open during a time when they could not be properly managed.

Amusing. Do you know how big the Pike National Forest Area is? And do you know how few rangers it has to police even when the government is fully funded? Not enough. You can pretty much do whatever you want there with very little chance of being caught. There would be no way to prevent vandals from accessing the Joshua Tree area if they are intent on getting in...unless you built a wall!!! LOL.

16 Jan 2019 08:37 #6 by parkcobound
so by your way of thinking the ONLY people who would vandalize a national park are immigrants? I think you should take a look at crime statistics ... the kids caught spray painting crap in rocky mountain national park a few years ago.... totally white and American kids. I am not saying there are not bad immigrants or bad illegal immigrants but if you think that building a wall is going to stop crime in this country you are dreaming!! as a regular climber who sees the trash left on the mountains and in the parks and a regular eye on who the other people are up here I can tell you... your Mexican immigrants illegal or otherwise are not a big part of the demographics and there is a LOT of trash to be picked up.

16 Jan 2019 10:43 #7 by FredHayek

parkcobound wrote: so by your way of thinking the ONLY people who would vandalize a national park are immigrants? I think you should take a look at crime statistics ... the kids caught spray painting crap in rocky mountain national park a few years ago.... totally white and American kids. I am not saying there are not bad immigrants or bad illegal immigrants but if you think that building a wall is going to stop crime in this country you are dreaming!! as a regular climber who sees the trash left on the mountains and in the parks and a regular eye on who the other people are up here I can tell you... your Mexican immigrants illegal or otherwise are not a big part of the demographics and there is a LOT of trash to be picked up.

???????????????? Why are you saying I said that? I did not say that. It is probably Stupid Young Males. I am saying that vandals have no problem trashing national parks and monuments because we don't have enough rangers and they encompass too many acres to effectively patrol. And that was before the government shutdown.

Time to create page: 0.144 seconds