Translator vs. Trump......who is telling the truth?

14 Jan 2019 11:29 #1 by homeagain
www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-trump-rus...-engel-idUSKCN1P8219

Just a a gentle reminder......"the art of the deal" Trumps stance states.....DENY,DENY,DENY.

NOW........the only person in the room who KNOWS KNOWLEDGE and can refute his rhetoric is
about to take center stage......it's a spy novel.....sit back and enjoy.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

14 Jan 2019 15:06 #2 by FredHayek
Reminds me of the time President Obama was caught on a hot microphone promising the Russian President that he could be more flexible after his reelection. Once again, do you want to set the precedent that all negotiations between the President and Secretary of State should be seen by the American public? Might come back to bite the next POTUS, no matter which party it is.

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

15 Jan 2019 07:25 #3 by Brandon
It seems much more likely that you would prefer to change the subject away from your idiot king than that a conversation with an unknown subject could remind you of a conversation with a known subject.

15 Jan 2019 07:56 #4 by homeagain

FredHayek wrote: Reminds me of the time President Obama was caught on a hot microphone promising the Russian President that he could be more flexible after his reelection. Once again, do you want to set the precedent that all negotiations between the President and Secretary of State should be seen by the American public? Might come back to bite the next POTUS, no matter which party it is.

[/b]
I'LL GLADLY give you a yes......if we have a counter intelligence condition that puts our nation at an UNACCEPTABLE risk.....the truth is what the American people DESERVE and expect from our highest office of gov. jmo

16 Jan 2019 11:08 #5 by FredHayek
Sorry, I don't care who is in office, exposing negotiations with foreign nations can be very dangerous. One of the reasons a bipartisan group condemned the WikiLeaks leaks. (But in honesty, a bipartisan group also applauded Wikileaks for exposing some of the downright evil stuff governments do when they think no one is watching them.)

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

16 Jan 2019 11:25 #6 by Brandon
It would be considerably more dangerous to have a FSB asset in the Oval Office, which is a distinct possibility.

04 Mar 2019 17:04 #7 by homeagain
And so-o-o it seems that the translator WILL be testifying to Congress (the "call sheet" is
considerable crowded with requests to come and "SPEAK")…...just reported by MSNBC,81 requested "GUESTS"...…"and the landslide brought me down" (Stevie Nicks)

Time to create page: 0.149 seconds