Stone and stupid stunts.....resulting in arrest.

25 Jan 2019 07:30 #1 by homeagain
www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-trump-rus...ng-idUSKCN1PJ1FS?il=

A movie script? NO.......our king's henchmen harassing a subject. STONE is Trump's
strong arm and CLOSEST confidante.....the noose is now being positioned on THE KING'S NECK.....jmo

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

21 Feb 2019 14:16 - 21 Feb 2019 14:17 #2 by homeagain
ANOTHER stupid stunt by stone.....WHAT did he think was going to happen when he posted a
picture of the judge (who is presiding over his case)with a CROSSHAIRS over her head......so
NOW his ability to speak publicly about the case has been banned (gag order)….his lawyers allowed him on the stand,,which has further complicated his case....speculation that he THINKS he will be pardoned and his preposterous antics will be ignored......BAD CALL from Stone....I would have thrown his ass in jail for the duration, but since STONE'S m.o. is a being a mouthpiece I guess THIS decision hurts him the most.....UNABLE TO SPEW SHIT.

21 Feb 2019 14:47 - 21 Feb 2019 14:49 #3 by Blazer Bob
LOL I glanced at the thread title read it as stoned and stupid and thought you were talking about this guy.

https://i1.wp.com/www.empireboobookitty.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/02/Jussie-Smollett-Memes-1.jpg?w=525&ssl=1

i1.wp.com/www.empireboobookitty.com/wp-c...es-1.jpg?w=525&ssl=1

21 Feb 2019 14:58 #4 by homeagain

Blazer Bob wrote: LOL I glanced at the thread title read it as stoned and stupid and thought you were talking about this guy.

https://i1.wp.com/www.empireboobookitty.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/02/Jussie-Smollett-Memes-1.jpg?w=525&ssl=1

i1.wp.com/www.empireboobookitty.com/wp-c...es-1.jpg?w=525&ssl=1

Oh ya AND that guy also...….we are surrounded by seriously stupid simpletons and I am unable to imagine just HOW are species is going to survive the diluting of the gene pool.

04 Mar 2019 15:38 #5 by homeagain

homeagain wrote: ANOTHER stupid stunt by stone.....WHAT did he think was going to happen when he posted a
picture of the judge (who is presiding over his case)with a CROSSHAIRS over her head......so
NOW his ability to speak publicly about the case has been banned (gag order)….his lawyers allowed him on the stand,,which has further complicated his case....speculation that he THINKS he will be pardoned and his preposterous antics will be ignored......BAD CALL from Stone....I would have thrown his ass in jail for the duration, but since STONE'S m.o. is a being a mouthpiece I guess THIS decision hurts him the most.....UNABLE TO SPEW SHIT.

www.cnbc.com/2019/03/04/robert-mueller-n...instagram-image.html

JUST DARNG the judge to jail him......guess he should ask MANAFORT about the accommodations and the food.

Time to create page: 0.157 seconds