America Applauds President Trump's State Of The Union

07 Feb 2019 07:02 #11 by Pony Soldier
It takes a man of uncommon patriotism to call for unity among the den of traitors that the democrat party has turned into. They are using nonstop investigations (which have turned up ZERO actionable results), not so veiled threats against his family, the media and even the intelligence services against him fully supported by the traitors in the democrat party. It would seem that today's democrats welcome a surveillance state where anything can be listened to without warrant or reason, where government agencies are used as political weapons. It fills me with revulsion to watch the decline of our country into totalitarianism while being cheered all the way by ignorant masses because "orange man bad!".

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

07 Feb 2019 07:37 - 07 Feb 2019 07:46 #12 by Brandon

towermonkey wrote: It takes a man of uncommon patriotism to call for unity among the den of traitors that the democrat party has turned into. They are using nonstop investigations (which have turned up ZERO actionable results), not so veiled threats against his family, the media and even the intelligence services against him fully supported by the traitors in the democrat party. It would seem that today's democrats welcome a surveillance state where anything can be listened to without warrant or reason, where government agencies are used as political weapons. It fills me with revulsion to watch the decline of our country into totalitarianism while being cheered all the way by ignorant masses because "orange man bad!".

This is truly amazing. Literally everything in your post is wrong. First, there's your bizarre and downright medieval notion that treason consists of disagreeing with the head of state. Then you say that the 17 (IIRC) investigations have produced zero results, despite numerous indictments and guilty pleas. As for veiled threats against his family, what the hell are you referring to? It's the idiot king himself who threatened Michael Cohen's family like the wannabe mob boss he is. After this, you veer into a freakish paranoid fantasy about a totalitarian surveillance state, supported by absolutely no facts or evidence.

Seriously, is your post a kind of subtle joke? Are you mocking the trump chumps? If so, you did a great job.

07 Feb 2019 08:20 #13 by homeagain
[quote="towermonkey" post=355775]It takes a man of uncommon patriotism to call for unity among the den of traitors that the democrat party has turned into. They are using nonstop investigations (which have turned up ZERO actionable results), not so veiled threats against his family, the media and even the intelligence services against him fully supported by the traitors in the democrat party. Iaget would seem that today's democrats welcome a surveillance state where anything can be listened to without warrant or reason, where government ncies are used as political weapons. It fills me with revulsion to watch the decline of our country into totalitarianism while being cheered all the way by ignorant masses because "orange man bad!".[/quote]

Perhaps your interpretation of events are somewhat biased...…..it is called OVERSIGHT and our democracy is based on checks and balances......the R'S did NOT fulfill their obligation to UPHOLD the constitution 's concrete mandate......OVERSIGHT. The king
has had carte blanche and NO ONE dared to say "the king has no clothes on"...….until NOW. Oversight has been long over due, but it is finally on board. jmo

07 Feb 2019 09:06 #14 by Pony Soldier

Brandon wrote:

towermonkey wrote: It takes a man of uncommon patriotism to call for unity among the den of traitors that the democrat party has turned into. They are using nonstop investigations (which have turned up ZERO actionable results), not so veiled threats against his family, the media and even the intelligence services against him fully supported by the traitors in the democrat party. It would seem that today's democrats welcome a surveillance state where anything can be listened to without warrant or reason, where government agencies are used as political weapons. It fills me with revulsion to watch the decline of our country into totalitarianism while being cheered all the way by ignorant masses because "orange man bad!".

This is truly amazing. Literally everything in your post is wrong. First, there's your bizarre and downright medieval notion that treason consists of disagreeing with the head of state. Then you say that the 17 (IIRC) investigations have produced zero results, despite numerous indictments and guilty pleas. As for veiled threats against his family, what the hell are you referring to? It's the idiot king himself who threatened Michael Cohen's family like the wannabe mob boss he is. After this, you veer into a freakish paranoid fantasy about a totalitarian surveillance state, supported by absolutely no facts or evidence.

Seriously, is your post a kind of subtle joke? Are you mocking the trump chumps? If so, you did a great job.

Where did I post ANYTHING to the effect that disagreeing with a head of state is treason?

I meant that all of the investigations have produced nothing actionable against the president. Sure, they've got some BS "lying to the FBI" charges against a few people in the usual Mueller way which is to bully and intimidate until you get the result you want, not the truth. I can see that not many here have kept up with the litany of abuses that have been constantly laid bare about these investigations. If you haven't , you really should try to see beyond what CNN and MSNBC tell you. They are no better and probably worse than Fox. Has anyone been charged with anything relating to Trump?

The veiled threats against the family remark was referring to Adam Schiff declaring that DT Jr. would likely be indicted because of phone calls to his father that never took place and wouldn't have been illegal if they had. I don't know if you keep up on social media at all but there have been a chorus of slurs and threats against the first family. Ivanka is constantly dodging vile insults from celebs and one celeb actually called for young Barron to be kidnapped and placed in a cage with pedophiles. BTW, Peter Fonda still has his Twitter account....

As to Cohen claiming that his family was threatened... well I guess you can choose to believe a serial liar or not. There's been no proof offered.

FISA court abuses have been all over the news if you care to watch. If you aren't paying attention, you really should. It came out years ago that essentially every electronic communication is now being intercepted and stored. Do you really believe that they just stopped doing that? Clapper and Brennan have both been caught on tape lying to Congress about it and yet you choose to believe them? Well, it is a sad day to see so many people willfully giving up their freedom.

07 Feb 2019 09:06 #15 by FredHayek
The polling was done by CBS News, check it out if you don't believe me.

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

07 Feb 2019 09:08 - 07 Feb 2019 09:12 #16 by Pony Soldier

homeagain wrote: [quote="towermonkey" post=355775]It takes a man of uncommon patriotism to call for unity among the den of traitors that the democrat party has turned into. They are using nonstop investigations (which have turned up ZERO actionable results), not so veiled threats against his family, the media and even the intelligence services against him fully supported by the traitors in the democrat party. Iaget would seem that today's democrats welcome a surveillance state where anything can be listened to without warrant or reason, where government ncies are used as political weapons. It fills me with revulsion to watch the decline of our country into totalitarianism while being cheered all the way by ignorant masses because "orange man bad!".

Perhaps your interpretation of events are somewhat biased...…..it is called OVERSIGHT and our democracy is based on checks and balances......the R'S did NOT fulfill their obligation to UPHOLD the constitution 's concrete mandate......OVERSIGHT. The king
has had carte blanche and NO ONE dared to say "the king has no clothes on"...….until NOW. Oversight has been long over due, but it is finally on board. jmo

Uhm, how exactly can you say that? There have been nonstop investigations since Trump became the nominee. They have found nothing with which to charge Trump. Not one single thing! He has to be the cleanest politician in the history of politics! (sorry about the weird quotes - I can't seem to get the quoting down on this board)

07 Feb 2019 09:25 #17 by FredHayek
I am more cynical than most and think all politicians are corrupt, but President Trump has been thoroughly investigated and a number of his associates have been charged. Good to see someone watching for crimes. But you should consider this, the media is overwhelmingly liberal, about 90% vote Democrat. Do they give their friends in government a pass? And spike stories that reflect badly on their party? Look at the current disaster in Virginia politics. The Governor was wearing blackface in medical school, the Lt. Governor allegedly assaulted a woman at a DNC years ago. The woman provided evidence to the press, stronger evidence than the Kavanaugh accusers, but the press chose to ignore the story. Believe all women? Unless she is accusing a rising Democrat politician? And now the 3rd in line for the office of Governor in Virginia also has a "blackface" moment in his past. I think the press would be much more trustworthy if they would cover both parties with the same standards.

And on a side note, what is the deal with people dressing up in blackface? I have never seen that in public before. Is that a Virginia Democrat tradition or something?

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

07 Feb 2019 09:33 #18 by Brandon

towermonkey wrote: Where did I post ANYTHING to the effect that disagreeing with a head of state is treason?

Okay, is it your opinion that investigating the idiot king is treason? If not, then what traitorous acts are your referring to?

towermonkey wrote: I meant that all of the investigations have produced nothing actionable against the president. Sure, they've got some BS "lying to the FBI" charges against a few people in the usual Mueller way which is to bully and intimidate until you get the result you want, not the truth. I can see that not many here have kept up with the litany of abuses that have been constantly laid bare about these investigations. If you haven't , you really should try to see beyond what CNN and MSNBC tell you. They are no better and probably worse than Fox. Has anyone been charged with anything relating to Trump?

The investigations aren't over yet, and if you think lying to the FBI, lying to Congress, and witness tampering are "BS" your cult membership is hampering your ability to reason.

towermonkey wrote: The veiled threats against the family remark was referring to Adam Schiff declaring that DT Jr. would likely be indicted because of phone calls to his father that never took place and wouldn't have been illegal if they had. I don't know if you keep up on social media at all but there have been a chorus of slurs and threats against the first family. Ivanka is constantly dodging vile insults from celebs and one celeb actually called for young Barron to be kidnapped and placed in a cage with pedophiles. BTW, Peter Fonda still has his Twitter account....

How do you know that the idiot king's son didn't call him when he was setting up the meeting where he was promised dirt on Hillary Clinton?

towermonkey wrote: As to Cohen claiming that his family was threatened... well I guess you can choose to believe a serial liar or not. There's been no proof offered.

LMAO! The idiot king did it on Fox news with Jeanine Pirro!

towermonkey wrote: FISA court abuses have been all over the news if you care to watch. If you aren't paying attention, you really should. It came out years ago that essentially every electronic communication is now being intercepted and stored. Do you really believe that they just stopped doing that? Clapper and Brennan have both been caught on tape lying to Congress about it and yet you choose to believe them? Well, it is a sad day to see so many people willfully giving up their freedom.

Okay, and your idiot king (the thread subject) has done what to prevent your paranoid nightmare from continuing?

07 Feb 2019 09:43 #19 by homeagain

towermonkey wrote:

homeagain wrote: [quote="towermonkey" post=355775]It takes a man of uncommon patriotism to call for unity among the den of traitors that the democrat party has turned into. They are using nonstop investigations (which have turned up ZERO actionable results), not so veiled threats against his family, the media and even the intelligence services against him fully supported by the traitors in the democrat party. Iaget would seem that today's democrats welcome a surveillance state where anything can be listened to without warrant or reason, where government ncies are used as political weapons. It fills me with revulsion to watch the decline of our country into totalitarianism while being cheered all the way by ignorant masses because "orange man bad!".

Uhm, how exactly can you say that? There have been nonstop investigations since Trump became the nominee. They have found nothing with which to charge Trump. Not one single thing! He has to be the cleanest politician in the history of politics! (sorry about the weird quotes - I can't seem to get the quoting down on this board)

In retrospect......June of 1972 arrests of five men at the WATERGATE hotel...…July 1974
impeachment proceedings were brought...….Nixon RESIGNED Aug. 8th 1974.....the process was laborious and seemed as if it would not end.....I remember, because I am
a WOW....wiser older woman. The investigation(presently) is like net fishing....the net is cast out wide and then pulled inward until all the fish are in a TIGHT space.....we are now
looking at the "prize" being pulled in.....the fish is filleted. jmo I believe the evidence will lead to MASS corruption,fraud and poss. counter intelligence.....because Putin is ex KGB
and employed tradecraft to TRUMP......he was totally toasted by Putin.

13 Feb 2019 09:05 #20 by Rick

towermonkey wrote:

Brandon wrote:

Where did I post ANYTHING to the effect that disagreeing with a head of state is treason?

I meant that all of the investigations have produced nothing actionable against the president. Sure, they've got some BS "lying to the FBI" charges against a few people in the usual Mueller way which is to bully and intimidate until you get the result you want, not the truth. I can see that not many here have kept up with the litany of abuses that have been constantly laid bare about these investigations. If you haven't , you really should try to see beyond what CNN and MSNBC tell you. They are no better and probably worse than Fox. Has anyone been charged with anything relating to Trump?

The veiled threats against the family remark was referring to Adam Schiff declaring that DT Jr. would likely be indicted because of phone calls to his father that never took place and wouldn't have been illegal if they had. I don't know if you keep up on social media at all but there have been a chorus of slurs and threats against the first family. Ivanka is constantly dodging vile insults from celebs and one celeb actually called for young Barron to be kidnapped and placed in a cage with pedophiles. BTW, Peter Fonda still has his Twitter account....

As to Cohen claiming that his family was threatened... well I guess you can choose to believe a serial liar or not. There's been no proof offered.

FISA court abuses have been all over the news if you care to watch. If you aren't paying attention, you really should. It came out years ago that essentially every electronic communication is now being intercepted and stored. Do you really believe that they just stopped doing that? Clapper and Brennan have both been caught on tape lying to Congress about it and yet you choose to believe them? Well, it is a sad day to see so many people willfully giving up their freedom.

Well said TM... the problem the fact deniers have is that they only see what they want to see, they can't believe that people in powerful government and law enforcement positions would use that power in a political way. We don't even have to wait for the history books to be written about this, all we have to do is look at how it all started and how both parties were scared to death of an outsider coming in to shatter the the establishment that has been broken for as long time.

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

Time to create page: 0.170 seconds