The New Green Deal

The New Green Deal was created by Rick

Has anyone here looked into what it is and what it will do to the country? Personally, I think we would have a better chance of changing our military into a massive force of unicorns with lasers on their heads.
08 Feb 2019 12:46 #1

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Replied by ScienceChic on topic The New Green Deal

I haven’t had the time to read the proposed legislation yet so I am holding off on commenting on it until then.

I have issues with AOC so I am skeptical of this bill until I see what it entails. While we need aggressive action to mitigate climate change, here may not be the way to go.
The hope of a secure and livable world lies with disciplined nonconformists who are dedicated to justice, peace and brotherhood. ~Martin Luther King, Jr.

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

Your scars exist, but it’s your courage that defines you. ~Nalini Singh
08 Feb 2019 12:50 #2

Replied by homeagain on topic The New Green Deal

I am also reserving judgement...….the new batch of freshman bring MUCH NEEDED new ideas,BUT being seasoned and understanding the macro is also needed. I am encouraged
and excited that "new blood" is now on the scene.....it has been along time coming. I am waiting and watching with great interest......2020 can be "The Fourth Turning"......we will wait
with wonder.....jmo
08 Feb 2019 13:17 #3

Time to create page: 0.313 seconds