PLAN comes into plain view

12 Feb 2019 14:17 #1 by homeagain
www.politico.com/story/2019/02/11/mick-m...r-wall-funds-1163996

NOW the plan becomes apparent......he will penalize the military,california and the place he most hates Porta Rico......to procure the $$$$$ for his (Mexico will pay) WALL. Truly a horror of a human being. THE CONGRESS AND COURTS will challenge jmo

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

13 Feb 2019 08:52 #2 by homeagain
www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-military-...-bases-idUSKCN1Q21GR

Hm-m--m sounds like the very poor conditions in the VA.....and if I understand the link above in the previous post.....THE MONEY WILL GO TO THE WALL THAT MEXICO WAS PAYING FOR...….again, there appears to be a profound disconnect....the kings version of vital priorities and VERY different and dire reality....jmo

13 Feb 2019 10:01 #3 by FredHayek
El Chapo was just convicted and 14 billion of his assets were seized. (Who knew drug dealing paid so well! Al Capone would be impressed) So if we use that money to build the wall, are Mexicans technically paying for it?

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

13 Feb 2019 11:03 #4 by homeagain

FredHayek wrote: El Chapo was just convicted and 14 billion of his assets were seized. (Who knew drug dealing paid so well! Al Capone would be impressed) So if we use that money to build the wall, are Mexicans technically paying for it?

I would be TRULY impressed and could even stand behind the king,IF he applied actually logic to the endeavor...…(NOT holding my breath on that event) jmo

13 Feb 2019 13:51 #5 by Rick
Replied by Rick on topic PLAN comes into plain view
Whee is this $14 billion and who is going to just hand it over?

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

14 Feb 2019 20:24 #6 by homeagain

Rick wrote: Whee is this $14 billion and who is going to just hand it over?

If I read it correctly, it is in the hands of the Mexican gov......NO chance it's coming to the US....
at least not the majority of the assets seized.

15 Feb 2019 09:41 #7 by FredHayek
The US could still choose to add a tax to any reparations sent home to Mexico to pay for the Wall. Leave it in place and it would not only pay for the Wall but also cover future maintenance costs.

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

Time to create page: 0.165 seconds