MUELLER muted by law.....BARR bound by law....equals empty disclosure

14 Feb 2019 12:48 #1 by homeagain
www.nbcnews.com/politics/justice-departm...eller-report-n971601

Now that Barr is confirned......just as I suspected (having read between the lines at the conf. hearing) the public will not have FULL disclosure of the facts...….unless the findings show a heinous act that requires public disclosure.

Since the judge threw the book at Manafort (apparently in disgust and disbelief)…...I believe the TRUTH will be required to be revealed. jmo

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

14 Feb 2019 16:10 #2 by ScienceChic
The public was never going to get full disclosure because so much of the information that Mueller has received is from top secret intelligence sources. There will be a report with declassified information that will be released publicly, and there are many more yet to be indicted - he's not finished with his investigation and trials.

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

14 Feb 2019 16:48 #3 by Pony Soldier
Gigantic waste of time. Nothing has been found relating to Trump and nothing will be. He has got to be the cleanest politician in the last 50 years to withstand the full inspection by the IC.

14 Feb 2019 17:19 #4 by ScienceChic
LOL! Mueller's not done yet so any claims that Trump is "clean" and "there's no collusion" are shirt-sighted and premature. No one who has that many close associates indicted/found guilty is clean, especially not someone who is guilty himself of constantly lying. If you haven't read the indictments carefully, then you're missing a lot of what's coming.

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

14 Feb 2019 17:25 #5 by Pony Soldier
Oh, well please share your amazing insights that all the rest of the world has missed. You may want to look at Mueller‘s history as well to see how he operates. He has an MO. He trumps up a multitude of charges, bankrupts the victim, then offers them a plea deal which they take to stave off further financial ruin. It’s is not something that we should be cheering in the United States, but rather condemning. “Yay! Our intilligence agencies are perpetuating a successful coup!”

14 Feb 2019 18:05 #6 by hillfarmer
Nice repartee...focus on the personal attacks. Troll away.

14 Feb 2019 19:04 #7 by Pony Soldier
What are you talking about? I realize that I am different than most of you in the way I think and post but I was fairly careful not to personally attack anyone. If you disagree with me, perhaps try stating why instead of attacking?

14 Feb 2019 19:35 #8 by homeagain
YOU may wish to take a long and hard look at the king's family history and THEN really
review just how corrupt the king is. It is STUNNING that simple facts elude the MAGA
mindset......facts that can be easily researched and confirmed....(they just do not conform to
the core base so therefore they are incorrect..... it's simple stunning...here's what I believe is going to transpire.....the MUELLER EXPOSE will shock and disgust the American people,as
they will understand we have a traitor in our presence.....the R'S will FINALLY join the D'S
in dethroning the King because they can no longer stomach the stench of betrayal. jmo

14 Feb 2019 19:44 #9 by Pony Soldier
Well, hope springs eternal I suppose. Guess we’ll see when it happens but from everything I’ve read and heard, the report will be a dud basically clearing Trump.

14 Feb 2019 20:00 #10 by homeagain

towermonkey wrote: Well, hope springs eternal I suppose. Guess we’ll see when it happens but from everything I’ve read and heard, the report will be a dud basically clearing Trump.

Mueller has farmed out MANY things to other entities...the one that will be most interesting to observe is the SOUTHERN DISTRICT OF NEW YORK circuit....THAT judicial body is KNOWN
as the Pitbull of the judicial system (excluding SCOTUS). With Manafort's massive mistake
in attempting to CYA....he is toast......he is the lynchpin to the lies and deceit that ARE BEING EXPOSED
The following user(s) said Thank You: ScienceChic

Time to create page: 0.160 seconds