Where is RBG??

14 Feb 2019 17:44 #1 by Pony Soldier
Where is RBG?? was created by Pony Soldier
It’s been quite a while since the last sighting! 71 days? Things that make you go hmmmm

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

14 Feb 2019 17:47 #2 by Brandon
Replied by Brandon on topic Where is RBG??
What freak show do you use for news? She was seen a week and a half ago.

www.washingtonpost.com/politics/courts_l...m_term=.3063bce88b6b

14 Feb 2019 17:54 #3 by Pony Soldier
Replied by Pony Soldier on topic Where is RBG??
Prove it! Not one photo!

14 Feb 2019 17:57 #4 by Brandon
Ah, of course. This article is part of the conspiracy, right?

14 Feb 2019 17:59 #5 by Pony Soldier

Brandon wrote: What freak show do you use for news? She was seen a week and a half ago.

BTW, insulting my news sources while quoting the WP is the height of irony.

14 Feb 2019 18:04 #6 by Brandon
I'm well aware that the Washington Post is hated and feared by your cult. To me, that means they must be doing something right.

So what freak show did you use for the '71 days' lie?

14 Feb 2019 20:33 #7 by homeagain
Replied by homeagain on topic Where is RBG??

towermonkey wrote:

Brandon wrote: What freak show do you use for news? She was seen a week and a half ago.

BTW, insulting my news sources while quoting the WP is the height of irony.

Let us revisit just WHO BROKE the Watergate story.....or are u not old enough to have watched it unfold?

15 Feb 2019 05:53 #8 by Pony Soldier
And I suppose you believe that Operation Mockingbird was actually ended. The news industry, as a whole, has become extremely easy to manipulate. Newsrooms rely on centralized news aggregators like Avis iNews and AP. You’ve all seen the montages of multiple news anchors and newspapers spitting out the exact same garbage. Now throw in a corrupt FBI and a series of pointed leaks designed to control a narrative, and you end up with a completely misinformed public who thinks they actually know something that’s not true. Child’’s play.

15 Feb 2019 05:57 #9 by Pony Soldier
BTW, who owns the WP? Who has their fingers so deep into the CIA and data mining for them, that the WP is now impossible to be considered anything but a CIA mouthpiece?

15 Feb 2019 06:21 #10 by homeagain
Replied by homeagain on topic Where is RBG??

towermonkey wrote: And I suppose you believe that Operation Mockingbird was actually ended. The news industry, as a whole, has become extremely easy to manipulate. Newsrooms rely on centralized news aggregators like Avis iNews and AP. You’ve all seen the montages of multiple news anchors and newspapers spitting out the exact same garbage. Now throw in a corrupt FBI and a series of pointed leaks designed to control a narrative, and you end up with a completely misinformed public who thinks they actually know something that’s not true. Child’’s play.

The bolded I AGREE with (who knew we could do that?)…...with the 24/7 news cycle it has
become a treadmill of breaking news......it is overkill and obnoxious. THE reason I attempt to utilize OTHER resources, STRATFOR being one....as I stated before, trying to piece together a total picture,is laborious and I am retired …...so time is something I have, (I know full well just how fortunate that scenario is,) There will always be a few factors that screw with the FACTS, but when you see a TRUE trend starting to reveal it's self...you take note
and follow it to the conclusion (as long as it takes, I watched the trend trash the economy
in 2007......I put the house on the market in Nov of that year and CLOSED IN DEC. with
our equity in tact...the great recession HIT HARD Q1 OF 20O8.....many were upside down
on their mortgage.....situational awareness is what trending is all about jmo

Time to create page: 0.149 seconds