The TRUTH will set you free...but FIRST it will piss you off...

21 Mar 2019 14:17 #1 by homeagain
www.vox.com/2019/3/21/18275624/trump-mcc...veterans-choice-ohio

A HORROR OF A HUMAN BEING.....I am so DEEPLY disgusted, and I do NOT comprehend
the complacency of the masses. WHEN is it enough????

The video is so vile, it should send people into the streets,screaming….I am mad as hell, and I won't take it any longer.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

21 Mar 2019 15:30 #2 by ramage
"I am mad as hell, and I won't take it any longer."

Well, what are you going to do?

22 Mar 2019 07:57 #3 by homeagain

ramage wrote: "I am mad as hell, and I won't take it any longer."

Well, what are you going to do?

AS AN INDY......the R'S will have to offer a FAR SUPERIOR CANDIDATE in 2020.....because MY VOTE COUNTS AND THE SENATE WILL SEE THE SAME FATE THAT THEY WITNESSED IN THE HOUSE......a total flip....wouldn't that piss the right off.

UNTIL then, I WILL WAIT, because the evidence WILL expose an elaborate scheme to defraud, destabilize and DENY DEMOCRACY via foreign foes....the king KNOWS this and he is spinning with spite and striking out at ANYTHING THAT WILL DISTRACT FROM IS
DEMISE.

MY rant was to release the steam.....because THIS horror of a human being WILL BE STOPPED. (the R'S just might get some balls, you are starting to see the slight and slim signs now)

I had a momentary meltdown because I forgot that karma will ALWAYS create a concrete
conclusion....just NOT on the timeframe you wish.

IF you doubt that, compare the trajectory of NIXON AND HIS DEMISE....THAT is the blueprint for future outcomes....look to history for answers, because history ALWAYS repeats itself.

Time to create page: 0.143 seconds