following the phases of this FUBAR

25 Mar 2019 07:38 #1 by homeagain
PHASE ONE.......MUELLER REPORT SUMMARIZED INTO 4 PAGES(22 months and the A.G. TOOK 22 hours to realize a BROAD summary)......NO FULL REPORT OF DETAILS.

PHASE TWO.......LEGAL FIGHT ENSUES BETWEEN R'S AND D'S THAT WILL MOST
LIKELY BE SETTLED AT SCOTUS.

PHASE THREE.....RESOULTION OF THE TRUTH AND THE PUBLIC WILL BE EDUCATED
ABOUT OUR DEMOCRACY...

I will check in occasionaly,BUT I'M GOING ON SEVERAL SHORT SOJOURNS AND HAVE A TON OF GARDENING TO GET COMPLETED BEFORE IT GETS TO HOT TO WORK OUTSIDE.....that will place it about JUNE.....when shit hits the fan.....WAIT FOR IT JMO

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

25 Mar 2019 07:50 #2 by ramage
Agree with your 3 Phases.
Evidently you do not live in the mountains. AT 8700 ft, I still have 8 inches of snow in my garden. We do not plant until Mother's Day.

25 Mar 2019 08:20 #3 by homeagain

ramage wrote: Agree with your 3 Phases.
Evidently you do not live in the mountains. AT 8700 ft, I still have 8 inches of snow in my garden. We do not plant until Mother's Day.

YOU are correct, having lived at 9,000 ft in bailey for about 15 years......I NOW live on the western slope....MONTROSE....yes, it is a striking change to see my day lilies starting to peak there heads up and the ''fuzzies'' on the aspens......we could NO LONGER take the grinding gridlock of 285 or in the city when there IS 1 INCH OF SNOW.....as a native, I just could
not do the front range any longer....lived there since '68.

26 Mar 2019 08:43 #4 by Pony Soldier
Phase 1 - compile fake evidence and present to the FISC to get a warrant to spy on Trump campaign in order to rig election
Phase 2 - "Oh Crap! He Won! We need and insurance policy!!"
Phase 3 - Start a very public FBI investigation and be so obnoxious about it that the president is forced to fire FBI director on the recommendation of DoJ
Phase 4 - Appoint Special Counsel because president followed DoJ recommendation
Phase 5 - leak misleading information to media in effort to get president to resign.
Phase 6 - "Oh Crap! We can't find anything! What now? Maybe SDNY can come up with something.

Witch hunt....
The following user(s) said Thank You: snyden

26 Mar 2019 09:14 #5 by hillfarmer
Alternatively, maybe some on the right will recognize that dozens of indictments of the members of Trump's inner circle and the proof that Russia worked very hard to interfere in our elections will wake some of them up. They might actually demand their elected officials pay attention this the next time...or is that just more of what they call fake news?

26 Mar 2019 10:50 #6 by snyden
But which specific indictments involved President Trump or anyone in his campaign conspiring or colluding with Russia to influence 2016 election?

Time to create page: 0.158 seconds