Congress .......and a conclusion forth coming.

19 Apr 2019 11:27 #1 by homeagain
thehill.com/opinion/judiciary/439703-the...d-on-president-trump

THIS is the final solution and it will take time.....the founding fathers layed a foundation of POWER TO THE PEOPLE....perserverence and bringing TRUTH to power.....wait for it.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

19 Apr 2019 15:14 #2 by Rick
So you think all these morons in Congress are going to find something hidden in the redactions? Over two years of investigating by "consummate professionals" and they came up with nothing other than Trump not being happy with an investigation that would hamper him getting things done.

The majority of people in Congress couldn't find their asses with both hands and suddenly these people are professional investigators? LOL please tell me more, this is hilarious!

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

20 Apr 2019 11:46 #3 by homeagain

Rick wrote: So you think all these morons in Congress are going to find something hidden in the redactions? Over two years of investigating by "consummate professionals" and they came up with nothing other than Trump not being happy with an investigation that would hamper him getting things done.

The majority of people in Congress couldn't find their asses with both hands and suddenly these people are professional investigators? LOL please tell me more, this is hilarious!

RICK.....have you read the 400 plus page report, in it's entirety? Please know that lawyers
have,in fact, finished that project and it took them almost TWO ENTIRE DAYS to finish.

What you are remiss in realizing is this, a critical juncture (crisis) is upon us and HOW
we proceed will change how WE,AS A NATION, experience the future.....the nation will move forward with a renewed sense of self OR we will have catastrophic calamity thrust
upon us....the CHOICE is here.....you (collectively) should study the seriousness of that set of options......jmo

20 Apr 2019 13:23 #4 by Rick

homeagain wrote:

Rick wrote: So you think all these morons in Congress are going to find something hidden in the redactions? Over two years of investigating by "consummate professionals" and they came up with nothing other than Trump not being happy with an investigation that would hamper him getting things done.

RICK.....have you read the 400 plus page report, in it's entirety? Please know that lawyers
have,in fact, finished that project and it took them almost TWO ENTIRE DAYS to finish.

What you are remiss in realizing is this, a critical juncture (crisis) is upon us and HOW
we proceed will change how WE,AS A NATION, experience the future.....the nation will move forward with a renewed sense of self OR we will have catastrophic calamity thrust
upon us....the CHOICE is here.....you (collectively) should study the seriousness of that set of options......jmo

LOL, CRISIS? Yes, a manufactured crisis (you know, like the border issue)... I'm again using my common sense here... something leftists don't seem to understand. I doubt very seriously that there are some hidden crimes within the redactions because Barr would be a fool to ignore them in his summary knowing full well the truth would soon be out for everybody to read. Trump wanting an investigation to be over (knowing he was innocent) is not a crime and it never should be. Wanting someone to be fired should never be a crime either. You and the deranged Dems are still clinging to that last bit of hope... I hope you're able to recover from your inevitable disappointment.

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

20 Apr 2019 14:25 #5 by homeagain

Rick wrote:

homeagain wrote:

LOL, CRISIS? Yes, a manufactured crisis (you know, like the border issue)... I'm again using my common sense here... something leftists don't seem to understand. I doubt very seriously that there are some hidden crimes within the redactions because Barr would be a fool to ignore them in his summary knowing full well the truth would soon be out for everybody to read. Trump wanting an investigation to be over (knowing he was innocent) is not a crime and it never should be. Wanting someone to be fired should never be a crime either. You and the deranged Dems are still clinging to that last bit of hope... I hope you're able to recover from your inevitable disappointment.

As an indy…...I believe common sense is obsolete, there are many sheeple and thinking for oneself is rare. It is my fervent hope that THIS nation can set aside partisanship and become AMERICANS.....first and foremost. Will it take ANOTHER SEPT.11 for that to occur?

21 Apr 2019 10:49 #6 by FredHayek
By this time everyone knows what President Trump is, a salesman and a huckster. But if Congress impeaches him, the GOP Senate will overrule the Dems, or if it is very damning, Trump will resign before the Senate vote and Mike Pence will become President. This might open up the Republican primary, but I was expecting a Democrat POTUS in 2020. Then again, I was expecting a Democrat Chief Executive in 2016.

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

01 May 2019 14:56 #7 by homeagain

Rick wrote:

homeagain wrote:

[/b]

BOLDED ONE

www.bloomberg.com/opinion/articles/2019-...ed-by-robert-mueller

bolded two...…OH MY......my prediction is presently manifested.....NO disappointment
by me. BARR COULD NOT BULL SHIT HIS WAY THRU THE HEARING.....IN FACT
HE POSS. PERJURIED HIMSELF....and now he looks like a loser who will be in disgrace. In
fact he did just what you stated he would NOT do......he admitted he did NOT read the entire report.....he is designated disciple of the king......A.G..... not, Trumps personal atty is
the label.

01 May 2019 16:03 #8 by Pony Soldier

01 May 2019 16:21 #9 by Brandon
The sheep are losing it. :)

02 May 2019 08:05 #10 by FredHayek
Sorry. The Democrats in Congress had already reached their conclusion two years ago. So anything Congress does will just be interpreted as politics. Attack President Trump to win the election in 2020. Typical partisan nonsense. DC hates outsiders ruining their cozy swamp.

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

Time to create page: 0.156 seconds